OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

If Greg Olsen was a cowboy, people would hate on him too. He doesn’t shut up at times either in the booth just like Romo. He just doesn’t drop all the Oooooooohhhhh I dunno’s that Romo does :lol:

Brady, we’ll see. Hope he calls dumb **** out as he sees it and gives us some good insights

Feel like any of these :emoji_goat:'s (Saban, Hoody etc) are normally pretty great on TV with the wealth of knowledge and insight they possess and bring to the table. Got no doubt TB will be the same.
Bill has like zero charisma :lol:. Not sure he’d be great in that setting. It’s def about more than the knowledge and insight.

If Greg Olsen was a cowboy, people would hate on him too. He doesn’t shut up at times either in the booth just like Romo. He just doesn’t drop all the Oooooooohhhhh I dunno’s that Romo does :lol:

Brady, we’ll see. Hope he calls dumb **** out as he sees it and gives us some good insights

Romo probably wouldn't have got that job if he wasn't a Cowboy. Witten damn sure wouldn't have gotten a booth job. :lol:

Belichick would be a great addition in the booth on game day

Getting tired of the pro wrestling style commentating while I’m watching football

1000013120.gif

I remember laughing hella hard seeing others get this gif.. then the **** hit different when it was my turn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom