OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I'm sayin...what's really the big deal? Nobody cares. It's just a fun way to get jokes off, but has no impact to football.

All them morning shows do more to "disenchant" some NFL fans.

the league not being more opening to deal with refs or the reluctance to using replay to get calls right is the biggest issue to me

if you got the tech use it and make sure shh is right.. and just put a chip in the ball so spots and tds are simple

the league not being more opening to deal with refs or the reluctance to using replay to get calls right is the biggest issue to me

if you got the tech use it and make sure shh is right.. and just put a chip in the ball so spots and tds are simple

Of course. That's on-field and directly impacts the game. It's essentially like the U.S. government. Focus on the bs that doesn't really matter to please a certain population of constituents and ignore the major issues that can really make an impact.

I was thinking about a chip in the ball. That would be pretty good. Need a big *** lamp that flashes like hockey for first downs and TDs. :lol: Need some sort of visual for fans.

Of course. That's on-field and directly impacts the game. It's essentially like the U.S. government. Focus on the bs that doesn't really matter to please a certain population of constituents and ignore the major issues that can really make an impact.

I was thinking about a chip in the ball. That would be pretty good. Need a big *** lamp that flashes like hockey for first downs and TDs. :lol: Need some sort of visual for fans.

aint hard to watch soccer and tennis and see how easily stuff could be used

CJ shredding this defense

Texans just better...Slowik about to get a HC job after this

dave-chapelle.gif

the twin towers were still standing the last time the Miami Dolphins won a playoff game btw

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom