OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Maybe I’m in minority, but I never see stuff like that happening at games I go to. Pro, College, different cities, upper deck, lower level.

Maybe I’m in minority, but I never see stuff like that happening at games I go to. Pro, College, different cities, upper deck, lower level.

Same here… went to Bills/Jets in MetLife almost expecting some drama. Surrounded by jets fans and we just crushed beers and joked all game. I think a lot of guys don’t know how to playfully talk trash :lol:

I’ve even pulled opposing yambs at a game once 🤷🏾‍♂️

1695441203986.gif

making jokes about injuries was all well & good a couple weeks ago

It's like clockwork. Every season the first social media fight vids hit this thread and dudes who actively don't like going to games start talking about how they're never going to a game. :lol:

Been a Raiders season ticket holder at various points in life, been to various games amongst the California teams in the Bay and LA. NFL games are hardly special or worse compared to any other location or event where large numbers of American men gather while intoxicated e.g. bars, nightclubs, frat parties, et al.

At the of the day, it's really our culture and our society that has a serious issue with violence and easily triggered male aggression.

we've talked about it before but i've never been to a sporting event at Levi or Candlestick and NOT seen blood :lol:

the fanbase in SF really loves to throw down :lol:

Dont sleep on the niners. Raiders, Niners same fanbase. Some just chose red over black or vice versa. On some blood/crip sht

Treacherous

Nah Niners and Raiders fanbases are super different.

Raiders fanbase is more expansive and less local. At a Raiders tailgate back in the day, the party to your left probably drove 9 hours south down from Washington state and the group to your right drove 9 hours north up from San Diego.

Raiders fanbase is crazy and yea it's not all sweet, but a lot of the bad reputation r.e. violence is definitely trumped up by image, history and even nostalgia.

I've been saying for years in here, bottom of the barrel Niners fanbase is more violent and more **** pops off at Niner games.

The way it has always seemed to me, wealthier counties and zip codes in the Bay Area trend towards the Niners while historically California as a whole trends Raiders.

But, Niners fanbase is very diverse too. A LOT of machismo types and straight up Norteño steppers who go to games, and I think that's where most of the violence that takes place at Levi's stems from.

Back
Top Bottom