OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I think they need to prosecute them more harshly. Extreme fines and actual jail time. No way Id ever take my family to a NFL game, would even have to strongly consider an NBA game.

Yea I’m with you I wouldn’t dare take my kids (4&7) to a nfl game. **** really has a barbaric vibe. I be feeling on edge when I’m solo in there waiting for something to pop.

I can’t imagine a 9ers vs raiders or 9ers vs Eagle vibe.

Yea I’m with you I wouldn’t dare take my kids (4&7) to a nfl game. **** really has a barbaric vibe. I be feeling on edge when I’m solo in there waiting for something to pop.

I went to a Raiders/Chargers MNF game at Sofi a couple years ago and it was more raider fans than anything. LYS, I was low key waiting for something to pop. It was by far the rowdiest game i ever been to

Fans just getting out their frustrations amongst each other in a controlled environment.

Lord knows I was ready to hit someone a couple times outta frustration during that game too.

I went to a Raiders/Chargers MNF game at Sofi a couple years ago and it was more raider fans than anything. LYS, I was low key waiting for something to pop. It was by far the rowdiest game i ever been to
Yea honestly I’m cool on any game involving raiders and Eagles. :lol:

I honestly can’t imagine getting so mad at somebody at a game where we fight :lol: only time I ever got punched almost was in the tunnel before halftime when I was 18 and I told Demarcus Cousins he shouldn’t have gotten Paul Westphal fired. This was right after his skirmish in Boston. He doubled back and some handler stopped him.

I was 18.

These are grown adults fighting

Dont sleep on the niners. Raiders, Niners same fanbase. Some just chose red over black or vice versa. On some blood/crip sht

Treacherous
Can’t be the same fan base if they’re literally different fanbases. :lol:

I get you point though. Raider and Niner fans sure do love to scrap. They always getting into ****.

Raiders,Niners, Cowboys, Eagles are hands down the fightbases :rofl:

Can’t be the same fan base if they’re literally different fanbases. :lol:

I get you point though. Raider and Niner fans sure do love to scrap. They always getting into ****.

Raiders,Niners, Cowboys, Eagles are hands down the fightbases :rofl:

we've talked about it before but i've never been to a sporting event at Levi or Candlestick and NOT seen blood :lol:

the fanbase in SF really loves to throw down :lol:

Tried to tell you this summer 🤷‍♂️

It was a good game, but Lamar is 7-1 against Cincy in his career. As long as he’s out on the field, Baltimore is the class of the division.
Fam, Joe Burrow is on one leg and y’all won by 3 :lol:. Bragging about his record pre-Burrow when we were trotting out the corpse of Andy Dalton or Brandon Allen is something else though. It was an awful game for us and it was still right there. Season is meaningless if Joe ain’t healthy, but Ravens are in no excuses territory with you puffing your chest out in Week 2. Let’s see some playoff wins

Taking my son’s (7 and twin 4 yr olds) to a Texans game in November and I’m like split on it. Half is excited because it’s my boy’s and wife’s first NFL game and the other half hopes no shenanigans go down so it can be enjoyable.

Fam, Joe Burrow is on one leg and y’all won by 3 :lol:. Bragging about his record pre-Burrow when we were trotting out the corpse of Andy Dalton or Brandon Allen is something else though. It was an awful game for us and it was still right there. Season is meaningless if Joe ain’t healthy, but Ravens are in no excuses territory with you puffing your chest out in Week 2. Let’s see some playoff wins
Absolutely in no excuses territory as long as Lamar is out there. One of the best teams in the league even with the major injuries they already have.

Y’all lost to a superior team. We can just leave it at that. Plenty of season left to go for Cincy. Solid team that can turn it around.

Absolutely in no excuses territory as long as Lamar is out there. One of the best teams in the league even with the major injuries they already have.

Y’all lost to a superior team. We can just leave it at that. Plenty of season left to go for Cincy. Solid team that can turn it around.
We got outplayed. You can keep the other corny swipes. The team is the back to back AFCN Champs, been to the last 2 AFC champ games and a SB for a reason.

We got outplayed. You can keep the other corny swipes. The team is the back to back AFCN Champs, been to the last 2 AFC champ games and a SB for a reason.
Yeah I mean the reason for being AFCN champs back to back is because Lamar got hurt. Baltimore was either leading the division or tied when he went out both years. Credit to Cincy for taking advantage of that.

Again, I never said they weren’t a good team. They definitely are and have been.

As long as Lamar is out there with some semblance of talent around him, betting against him is probably not a great idea.

Yeah I mean the reason for being AFCN champs back to back is because Lamar got hurt. Baltimore was either leading the division or tied when he went out both years. Credit to Cincy for taking advantage of that.

Again, I never said they weren’t a good team. They definitely are and have been.

As long as Lamar is out there with some semblance of talent around him, betting against him is probably not a great idea.
Ravens Super Bowl champs if Lamar is out there then. Definitely don’t wanna hear ANY excuses.

Dont sleep on the niners. Raiders, Niners same fanbase. Some just chose red over black or vice versa. On some blood/crip sht

Treacherous

9ers came to Charlotte last year and I had fun with about 6 of them joking and drinking. Maybe bc they was kicking the panthers face in.

I swear to god it was like 15 to 1 ratio 9ers.

Taking my son’s (7 and twin 4 yr olds) to a Texans game in November and I’m like split on it. Half is excited because it’s my boy’s and wife’s first NFL game and the other half hopes no shenanigans go down so it can be enjoyable.

I feel you, as the man with the family we always on Secret Service duties scanning room.

But you def should be good Vs Texans they don’t have enough pride to be out there fighting.

Back
Top Bottom