OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I usually smoke before I go into games at MetLife I’d be so mad if someone tried to start something with me and my guys :lol:

Never happens tho but I do need to check out other stadiums

I had Raiders season tickets for 8 years and the amount of fights started by the fans I can count on 1 hand. 9er fans are way more violent from my experience :lol:

I'm definitely beating up a Saints fan if I ever go to Falcons/Saints
Went to Ravens/Saints last year in New Orleans and thought their fans were awesome. Friendly and hospitable.

I get I’m not a division rival though :lol:

Raiders fanbase is crazy and yea it's not all sweet, but a lot of the bad reputation r.e. violence is definitely trumped up by image, history and even nostalgia.

I've been saying for years in here, bottom of the barrel Niners fanbase is more violent and more **** pops off at Niner games.

The way it has always seemed to me, wealthier counties and zip codes in the Bay Area trend towards the Niners while historically California as a whole trends Raiders.

But, Niners fanbase is very diverse too. A LOT of machismo types and straight up Norteño steppers who go to games, and I think that's where most of the violence that takes place at Levi's stems from.

this is all very consistent with what i've seen during my time in CA

Right. These videos are just people fear mongering for clicks. Sporting events in general can lead to cherished memories with friends and family. They have for me at least.
Yep…I have good memories from every game even the games we lost

Went to Ravens/Saints last year in New Orleans and thought their fans were awesome. Friendly and hospitable.

I get I’m not a division rival though :lol:
Went down to the Ravens vs Dolphins in 19 and it was barely any noticeable Miami fans to even beef with, the ones that were there were either friendly or somber cuz it was gon be a tough season for them so no issues except the unbearable heat and confusion in ride pickups outside the stadium

We know Usher gonna put on a show :pimp:

Rihanna shoulda stayed home or make A$AP pull out if she knew she was preggo with that struggle effort last year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom