OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I like Lawrence, but I’m gonna act as Fields’ defense attorney also here because apparently it’s an offense that he can have success, especially when you go on the defensive when he, like you said, has had only 2 good games?

Fields:

-In 7 less games, Lawrence only has 10 more passing TDs than Fields
-Completion percentage and interceptions eerily similar
-Yet Fields’ yards per pass att is higher than Lawrence’s
-More than double the rushing yards than Lawrence, in 7 less games

Lawrence is a better QB if I had to cut it down to that debate which apparently we can’t escape
Lawrence has literally 600 more pass attempts with only 1 more interception

Fields literally has more games of 100 or less passing yards than games of 300 +

He has over double the rushing yards but on 4 more rushing TDs if your doing the 10 passing TDs in 7 more games

Justin has had back to back really good games. Prior to last weeks game against Denver, I didn't think he would ever throw for over 300 yards. I'm still not sold on him though. I need to see consistency. Fields has showed that he can be really good and that he can throw the ball, but now he's gotta be good every game going forward. He doesn't have to throw for 300 and 4tds every game, but he can't take any steps backs. Even tonight, he completed less than 50% of his passes, and DJ was basically the entire offense, especially after Herbert went down. Still not ready to keep Justin over Caleb, but we makin steps.

These dudes are young, and Fields is lucky if he doesn’t get buried like Urban would’ve done to Trevor for a solid minute. The situation, Jacksonville and Chicago, for QBs ain’t exactly a healthy environment for either.

These dudes are young, and Fields is lucky if he doesn’t get buried like Urban would’ve done to Trevor for a solid minute. The situation, Jacksonville and Chicago, for QBs ain’t exactly a healthy environment for either.
He just wants Fields to fail while everyone else wants both to get better but that's not good enough for him
heh.png

And as your 600 pass attempts thing, that’s one point and Fields hasn’t thrown that many so we’ll see? Why not cheer for success? Both are aight dude :lol:

IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4178.jpeg

I’m not a fan of either team or player but something told me this would be a good TNF game. Even tho im not a bears fan, i have faith in Fields as a qb. He just needs the right team/coach. Obviously Chicago aint it but i hope he finds a good situation

Houston can’t buy the naming rights back from Tennessee? Smh. The Oilers branding was amazing.

Up there with the Chargers current joints and the Charlotte Hornets. Some stuff just needs to be righted
I never really trip about the move given how things shook out back then, but I always laugh when Titans do Oiler tribute stuff and feature highlights of players that never stepped foot on a Tennessee football field. Tennessee Oiler football starts in 1997, so they should never use Moon, Dishman, Givens, Bubba McDowell, etc in their graphics.

I never really trip about the move given how things shook out back then, but I always laugh when Titans do Oiler tribute stuff and feature highlights of players that never stepped foot on a Tennessee football field. Tennessee Oiler football starts in 1997, so they should never use Moon, Dishman, Givens, Bubba McDowell, etc in their graphics.

Man they could circumvent it and named themselves the Houston Oilmen. People would shorten it to Oilers anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Rivera used to call QB sneaks on 4th & inches at the 45 yard line, got a catchy nickname from it, and earned a job for life

Very very true! The Adams family doesn’t wanna give up the name probably for money reasons

Even with an overrated QB, Jags have a crazy advantage playing in London back to back weeks. NFL shouldn’t have allowed that.

People and the talking heads keep saying this, but is it really an advantage? I kno they talk sleep patterns and all that… I’m sure both teams have all the science/data on all that covered.

In the meantime, Bills just arrived today for a short trip. Jags been there over a week now… them boys wanna go back to the crib …I’m sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom