OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Wanted Claypool in Dallas but we have Jalen Tolbert and they’re identical body types and skill sets mirror one another’s

Cant wait until Sunday night

At the time they were

Before last season Trevor, Kirk didn’t have a 1K season either

Claypool had 2 other franchises offering a 2nd for him as well.

Maybe it's cause I was in college station & watched Kirk every Saturday, but Kirk has always been better.
Claypool has the higher upside with his size, but he's never fully put it together.
Everyone in the NFL has talent. We've seen guys have great rookies years, only to fizzle out down the road.
If Clapool doesn't put it together in Miami, he's out of the league.

Thank you! Claypool has the talent, just wasn’t motivated in Chicago, which I understand.

Randy Moss got shipped to sorry Oakland and still had a 1000 yard season and made due.

Claypool has no dog in him! He should’ve still showed up and performed.

Either way, he put terrible game FILM on tape, in which the whole league got to see.

200w (43).gif

Randy Moss got shipped to sorry Oakland and still had a 1000 yard season and made due.

Claypool has no dog in him! He should’ve still showed up and performed.

Either way, he put terrible game FILM on tape, in which the whole league got to see.
Bro you comparing him to the most physical gifted WR of all time :lol:

Bro you comparing him to the most physical gifted WR of all time :lol:

Lol no. I was just trying to say if HOFer was willing to be trading to a team that was terrible at the moment, he still put forth effort and performed. Despite the circumstances he was still motivated to show up.

Claypool is part of the supporting cast/is replaceable so that should’ve made him play hard. Instead he did the opposite because of his ego or thinking he was a star.

That was the point I was trying to make. My bad :lol:

True but either way they’d be in the same position they are now, getting paid isn’t going to make him not injury prone

All the drama and money to be historically bad. Should have moved on from Daniel and Saquon and had a full rebuild. Vegas got them making a top 5 pick, they’re not passing on a QB.

These dudes are young, and Fields is lucky if he doesn’t get buried like Urban would’ve done to Trevor for a solid minute. The situation, Jacksonville and Chicago, for QBs ain’t exactly a healthy environment for either.
Historically jville has been pretty good to QBs. Brunell, leftwich,Gerrard and now Lawrence. All within the last 20-25 years. All those QBs are better than anything Chicago has had in the same time period.

Back
Top Bottom