OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

385884215_739207674888960_1222057244546901414_n.jpg

Pretty accurate since they played like a bunch of tools last night

Sorry but we all know his cancer diagnosis and military affiliation is what gave him extended time…..

Time to get him the hell gone

He's gonna get cut in about 2 weeks if he gives the same kinda effort. But I suspect this is bad news for the EZ and Cracraft injuries. :frown:

Claypool gonna be more motivated in Miami. He went from Pittsburgh on a bad offense to Chicago on an even worse offense. Now he's in Miami with a great offense so I think this is what he needed to come back from the dead

He's gonna get cut in about 2 weeks if he gives the same kinda effort. But I suspect this is bad news for the EZ and Cracraft injuries. :frown:

i would hope him going to a serious contender would be motivating. an offense that can create a lot of space for him, as well

I agree with all yalls opinions of Claypool and i feel the same.

Has he had bum-like tendencies? Absolutely

Was he in a not -so-great situation in Pittsburgh? Yep.

was he traded to an even-worse situation in Chicago? Hell yea.

Should he be more motivated or highly motivated to do better in Miami? Damn right

I think this will be his last chance to make a name for himself as a suitable player. He doesn’t have to be a star but effort will go a long way in him getting other chances

It wasn't all Claypools fault. He got traded for a second round pick , so automatically expectations were really high for him. Bears offense has looked like garbage most of the time he was here. However, he wasn't the only one unhappy with the offense and Claypool gave poor effort on routes and when asked to block. He was also more vocal than the front office liked. He was gonna get released anyway, so the trade is fine with me. Poles definitely got this one wrong.

R.I.P. D. Butkus
1696612490096.png

The man was an absolutely legitimate legend because his name was known to football fans across many generations.

It was shocking for me to learn that he played only 9 seasons in his Hall Of Fame career yesterday. I assumed he played over 10 seasons because that's normally the statistical formality with a majority of the Hall Of Fame inductees. That just proves how dominant he was during his career.

His rookie year he did have over 800 yrds and 9 TD's in 6 games, then things went bad. I'm just saying don't be surprised if he go off in Miami. All that attention to Tyreek and Woddle, could get scary.

4ef73764cd0d40c5136ea19a41ecc383.300x300x1.jpg

He peaked his rookie year, and has been trending down since then.
But it makes total sense for the Dolphins to take a chance on him. He won't have any expectations with them.
I'm assuming he replaces Robby as WR5, but we'll see how much he sees the field.
A bad offense doesn't excuse the fact that he doesn't give full effort and is immature.
I still remember when the Steelers were trying to score with under a minute left and he celebrated a catch. :lol:
He has all the tools, but he ain't got that DAWG in him.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
NickFolarin NickFolarin tried to tell me Claypool was the same tier at Christian Kirk and worth a 2nd :lol:
Claypool is a BUM. He hasn't even had a 1k yard season.
At the time they were

Before last season Trevor, Kirk didn’t have a 1K season either

Claypool had 2 other franchises offering a 2nd for him as well.

His rookie year he did have over 800 yrds and 9 TD's in 6 games, then things went bad. I'm just saying don't be surprised if he go off in Miami. All that attention to Tyreek and Woddle, could get scary.

4ef73764cd0d40c5136ea19a41ecc383.300x300x1.jpg
Thank you! Claypool has the talent, just wasn’t motivated in Chicago, which I understand.

The Claypool situation looks a lot different if the Steelers took the Packers deal instead of Chicago.

Imagine having Rodgers passing to you instead of Fields

Back
Top Bottom