OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

why, because you literally tell them “I’m 7-2 in the NFL, why the hell would I go to A&M”

and then you throw out an absurd counteroffer to the people who just paid that absurd buyout and have been known to spend wildly when the oil prices are high

you’re paying an agent(s)/lawyer(s) let them explore what’s out there
You see the last sentence about firing whoever got them into that where they’re paying a$75m buyout? No way they get themselves into that situation again.

You see the last sentence about firing whoever got them into that where they’re paying a$75m buyout? No way they get themselves into that situation again.

They was already twice on that list.. you really ain’t think these dudes willing to get GOT again?

1700177599639.gif

These are oil money boosters. That is peanuts to them.

They'll spend again to try and win

Sensitive information from sideline reporting? Lmao
Doubt she means while sideline reporting. Just trying to lets up and comers that journalistic integrity is a real thing.

Ole girl go **** around and get fired.
Welp my wife wants to murder me, but I’m headed to the game :lol:
Make sure you have fun at the game then. We hope to hear from you over the weekend.
They was already twice on that list.. you really ain’t think these dudes willing to get GOT again?

1700177599639.gif
9 million to sumlin is nothing. One of the players can prolly knock half that off with nil money. Next coach isn’t getting that.

These are oil money boosters. That is peanuts to them.

They'll spend again to try and win

Oil prices up so they had zero problem finally getting jimbo up out the paint

As I said, Mr coffee need to be telling his people to tell them he’s 7-2 in the nfl and about the have the best record in the nfc.. if 8 zeros ain’t there it ain’t even being considered

He’ll get a bump that’ll be interpreted as more incentive to stay but it’s really for having the lions relevant again. The best college coaches, the Sabans and Urbans, wait for that call to the big leagues. Decision makers in the league know guys aren’t looking to go in the other direction.

You’re right about taking the call, but everyone involved will know it’s not serious.

Saban does it right, any job opens up

Have your people put out feelers

Get a raise from current employer

Anyone interested in taking Ravens -3.5 against me (I’d take the Bengals +3.5)?

Mac Jones took first team reps in practice yesterday. given that, we 100% lost v the bye week. thought we'd move on :smh:

how do you get benched mid game three times in the first half of the season and keep your job?
A believe in him. I think he just can’t lose confidence.

Maybe just a stinger. Looked like he felt some numbness at some point though

Still scary

Back
Top Bottom