OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Campbell should play the game how every other coach plays the game. I’m sure his agent is hype right now.

Take all the calls from A&M… say you’re pondering… get a raise in Detroit.

Ben Johnson got a raise to stick around. Campbell would definitely get a bag. Especially if he has any postseason success.

Ive never been big on draft picks but that’s just cause my team never hits on them

That’s not a reason to not want draft picks :lol:. Browns hit on a ton of defensive draft picks, that’s why the defense is so good.
I think those college kids would mutiny against Campbell. We know those 17-19 year olds are sensitive as hell. I think he’s to intense and wouldn’t want to waste his time with children/young adults

I could definitely see them complaining about him being to hardcore. Look at that kid from Ole Miss who took a “mental health” break and got chewed out by Lane Kiffin. These kids will record and play the victim realllyyyy fast. Dan Campbell ain’t having that
Yea, I’m not buying that. Usually college coaches are control freaks and hard asses, and the pro coaches have to treat the players differently because they hold the power. Campbell would be more than fine as a college coach. Moot point though he’s not going anywhere.

I can’t believe she’s been bragging about that on multiple platforms . She should be fired :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom