OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I saw Campbell's name dropped in the CFB thread, but there was no way. That man has done WORK the past few years to get this Lions team where it is....maybe down the road, but right now it's just not in his make-up to dip to a lower level when he's seeing this rebuild succeeding before his eyes and under his leadership.

I saw Campbell's name dropped in the CFB thread, but there was no way. That man has done WORK the past few years to get this Lions team where it is....maybe down the road, but right now it's just not in his make-up to dip to a lower level when he's seeing this rebuild succeeding before his eyes and under his leadership.

while I see your point.. this man could think of his kid’s kid’s kid’s kid’s kid’s kid’s probably their kid’s

1700141139151.png

Man 7-2 in the nfl. Why the hell would he go to A&M. And A&M not including that type of buyout in a contract again. They should’ve fired whoever drew that **** up along with Jimbo.

Man 7-2 in the nfl. Why the hell would he go to A&M. And A&M not including that type of buyout in a contract again. They should’ve fired whoever drew that **** up along with Jimbo.

why, because you literally tell them “I’m 7-2 in the NFL, why the hell would I go to A&M”

and then you throw out an absurd counteroffer to the people who just paid that absurd buyout and have been known to spend wildly when the oil prices are high

you’re paying an agent(s)/lawyer(s) let them explore what’s out there

I ain’t ever did a drug a day in my life but if Dan campbell said snort this line or put this syringe in your vein, damnit I’m doing it!!! Helluva coach!!

nah.. I want zero parts of whatever drug he’d be pushing, you ain’t never seen that dude explain his coffee order/consumption!?

If I'm Campbell I at least pick up the phone, but like others have said, Jimbo Fisher, like Deshaun Watson, got an outlier contract based on a team desperate to win.

Campbell wouldn't get a deal with the terms that Jimbo got.

If I'm Campbell I at least pick up the phone, but like others have said, Jimbo Fisher, like Deshaun Watson, got an outlier contract based on a team desperate to win.

Campbell wouldn't get a deal with the terms that Jimbo got.

dont know, if you don’t ask

let the people you’re paying, do their jobs.. Could use it as leverage to get a raise from the lions

I think those college kids would mutiny against Campbell. We know those 17-19 year olds are sensitive as hell. I think he’s to intense and wouldn’t want to waste his time with children/young adults

I could definitely see them complaining about him being to hardcore. Look at that kid from Ole Miss who took a “mental health” break and got chewed out by Lane Kiffin. These kids will record and play the victim realllyyyy fast. Dan Campbell ain’t having that

Last edited:
I think those college kids would mutiny against Campbell. We know those 17-19 year olds are sensitive as hell. I think he’s to intense and wouldn’t want to waste his time with children/young adults

I could definitely see them complaining about him being to hardcore. Look at that kid from Ole Miss who took a “mental health” break and got chewed out by Lane Kiffin. These kids will record and play the victim realllyyyy fast. Dan Campbell ain’t having that
100%.

But when/once Detroit stinks again, I can also see players get tired of it. When you’re winning everything is great. When you suck, guys ain’t gonna wanna be getting yelled at and be intensive af. Reminds me of the “patriot way”

Joe Brady on that Norm Chow trajectory. Hottest name for HC then fail miserably as an OC at the next stop and the steam dissipates, just like that.

Edit: just looked up 'ol Norm. I guess he got his wish to be a HC. He's the HC of the Helvetic Guards in the European League of Football. :smokin Forgot his stint at Hawaii though too.

Back
Top Bottom