OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Matt Corral
Jalen Reagor

POWER ******* MOVES, BAYBEEEEEEE

1693522826449.png

Last edited:
if they really cared about the players safety (they don't), i'm sure they can make it work.

cgi it out on tv or something

Going be interesting as hell to see if or how many of dudes get moved before deadline if teams of shh

bucs got couple dudes who could be moved.. Jonathan Taylor.. whatever cards have left.. if the rams are bad and decide to move kupp and/or donald

I wonder how much he’s looking for.

Cause he’s a HOF receiver, IMO.

But I wouldn’t give him the Adams or Hill bag if I was a GM.

But if I’m Mike Evans I’m saying no one has done what I’ve done, Gimmie 30 mil per.

Just had a revelation.

Mike Evans = Frank Gore of WR.

Was reading about the Matt Corral pickup on NESN and saw this quote from NFL exec:
“Decent arm strength. Cali kid persona…great work ethic. Good kid off the field now…has matured. Relies too much on legs. Needs to work hard at winning from pocket."

What does Cali Kid persona even mean for football evaluations:lol:?

Always thought that was used as a negative

But then they have “great work ethic” right after

Jalin Hyatt wearing 13, that **** drives me ****in crazy. Get your own number. Certain numbers shouldn’t be touched for a while.

Hated seeing people wear Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks numbers.

Was reading about the Matt Corral pickup on NESN and saw this quote from NFL exec:
“Decent arm strength. Cali kid persona…great work ethic. Good kid off the field now…has matured. Relies too much on legs. Needs to work hard at winning from pocket."

just learned he got into a fist fight with Wayne Gretzky's kid in high school :lol:

Soft.

They said that about CJ Stroud his whole time at OSU and it was very true. Doesn’t mean they’re a bad player but they aren’t going out there putting their bodies on the line. Don’t have that dog in them

Soft.

They said that about CJ Stroud his whole time at OSU and it was very true. Doesn’t mean they’re a bad player but they aren’t going out there putting their bodies on the line. Don’t have that dog in them
I dont think that’s what it means. Corral took a pounding at Ole Miss and played the position almost like Tebow. Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Josh Allen are all from CA…not sure why cali kid persona would be a QB trait to highlight

My guess would be laid back or chill vibe but i dont know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom