OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I don’t know whether to think high of him since Carolina didn’t bother rehabbing and training him up to trade him away eventually. They could’ve done the little sample size Cassel/M.Flynn with him, or purely just let him serve as backup. Instead: Straight cut.

I don’t know what to think of Goff, drafted in 2016, McVay went for Stafford after the SB/Goff having good stats not making the playoffs with Detroit yet.

And this being 2023, this should be the penultimate year, or next year…

He might have found himself, separate of the situation which was good in LA. This year is big I mean they gotta win the division even though I’ll have something to say about that. They won like 8 of their last 10 games which Garoppolo did that one year.

What kind of love is Goff supposed to get for missing the playoffs?

Statistically he was a top 10 QB last year. They say Hooker was the most pro ready QB in the draft and would have been a first round pick if he didn’t get hurt. So it’s a weird situation.

What held them back from the playoffs last year was their defense. They addressed that now so let’s see. Lots of eyes on them this season. The league wants to kind of showcase them this season hence the opening night game.

It’s a team game.. can’t make the playoffs alone..

Did see that td to int ratio up there?? He been ballin man..gotta give credit where it’s due..

He’s always been good. Give him to Dallas we’d have a super bowl already. Dude has guts

Dude plays the game like a kid and has fun spirited nature about him. I never see dude pouting or looking completely flustered. Goff is always jolly, just like Cousins.

I’d definitely take Goff over Dak.

It’s a team game.. can’t make the playoffs alone..

Did see that td to int ratio up there?? He been ballin man..gotta give credit where it’s due..

Not talking about you specifically but it's interesting when people use this rebuttal for some players and not for others that they've already committed to disliking or criticizing.

Back
Top Bottom