OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Goff gets a pass for missing the playoffs because he exceeded expectations and had a top 10 year. He did his job.

I wouldn’t pay him big money though.

Goff hate is weird cause he was good with the Rams but never great or top 5. He was never bad or average.

Dumb question but in Filling out the form do you gotta use his address and stuff?

Or do you simply need an email and you good?
we tried signing up today. youtube asked for transcripts and class schedule :lol: :smh: :wow:

but I did find out that if you have Xfinity as your ISP/TV provider that they have a deal for $250.

Cmon y’all..

29tds
7ints

That’s a fine year for the position.. and a better year than dak or Kirk by the numbers…
He played the fifth easiest schedule in the NFL last year

Lets see if he can duplicate his 2022 success in 2023

Who yall "upsets" week 1?

Im lowkey liking Pitt over Sf & Vegas over Denver
I think I’m opposite of you bro

I think the hype train on Pitt is getting out of hand.. sf is still ELITE
And don’t sleep on the Sean Payton effect in Denver

Goff’s only thrown 30 or more touchdowns once in his career

Seems low to me for a guy that was in McVay’s pass heavy system
What did their receiving room looks like? Don’t forget, they leaned heavily on Todd Gurley those years as well.

Real talk… I think dolphins +3 and rams+5 are the juiciest
Tua had one of his worst games in his career against a banged up Chargers defense last season. And he hasn’t thrown for more than 200 yards against them in 2 meetings either. Do with that what you will.

What did their receiving room looks like? Don’t forget, they leaned heavily on Todd Gurley those years as well.
Yeah Gurley was a workhorse but they had a good core of receivers

Not dissin Goff just dont feel like he needs to be mentioned when discussing top tier QBs

1693781874538.gif

Back
Top Bottom