OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

You still stuck on Fields, sheesh. :smh: :lol:

299348_fpx.tif

The discourse around Herbert is weird.

It feels like the gotcha is “See he’s not a Top 5 QB”. However, 1-3 has ALWAYS BEEN Mahomes, Allen & Burrow, which left To say what 4 & 5. This season I would have Hurts & Lamar at those spots.

So the real question is after those 5, which QBs are we DEFINITIVELY & ABSOLUTELY taking over Herbert. Is the difference between saying Top 5 vs Top 7 that great?

In addition, of those taken before him, who has a worse coaching staff and organizational structure than Herbert?

In inverse, we have a QB who graded out the 2nd worse QB in the league last year, only second to Zach Wilson, is getting his 3rd head coach in 4 years. We are clamoring for a QB that gives a high every 2-3 games, but has identical OVERALL production to Michael McCorkle Jones.

Allen and Burrow are top 3???????

The discourse around Herbert is weird.

It feels like the gotcha is “See he’s not a Top 5 QB”. However, 1-3 has ALWAYS BEEN Mahomes, Allen & Burrow, which left To say what 4 & 5. This season I would have Hurts & Lamar at those spots.

So the real question is after those 5, which QBs are we DEFINITIVELY & ABSOLUTELY taking over Herbert. Is the difference between saying Top 5 vs Top 7 that great?

In addition, of those taken before him, who has a worse coaching staff and organizational structure than Herbert?

In inverse, we have a QB who graded out the 2nd worse QB in the league last year, only second to Zach Wilson, is getting his 3rd head coach in 4 years. We are clamoring for a QB that gives a high every 2-3 games, but has identical OVERALL production to Michael McCorkle Jones.

No way you have Allen above Hurts & Lamar.
Just say you hate black QBs :lol: :smh:
fH6t-8.gif

Last edited:
Think (if all are healthy) you could go:

Mahomes
Hurts
Allen
Jackson

And either Burrow or Prescott at 5 and 6.

Cry baby asss eagles fans
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
1701199334735.gif

not much to cry about sitting at 10-1 fam tbh

just its always nice to point out some dirty players when things start going sour (whats his BS excuse? The fans LOL) . NFL supposed to be a brotherhood not intentinally trying to injure people.. i dont care who you root for its uncalled for in any league/Sport

that some dirty plays in 5 videos in 4k

Back
Top Bottom