OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

not much to cry about sitting at 10-1 fam tbh

just its always nice to point out some dirty players when things start going sour (whats his BS excuse? The fans LOL) . NFL supposed to be a brotherhood not intentinally trying to injure people.. i dont care who you root for its uncalled for in any league/Sport

that some dirty plays in 5 videos in 4k
Nothing about that video was dirty

I was expecting to see him drop his knee on dudes stomach and all he did was nudge him :smh:

Nothing about that video was dirty

I was expecting to see him drop his knee on dudes stomach and all he did was nudge him :smh:
nothing dirty LOLOL

let me get what you on this afternoon fam cause obviously you cant see straight

pass that

nothing dirty LOLOL

let me get what you on this afternoon fam cause obviously you cant see straight

pass that
Its tackle football not flag football

But yall say the NFL is making the game soft

Yeah because the fans want it to be soft and this video is proof of that

Cry baby asss eagles fans
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
1701199334735.gif

1701200201319.png

Dak has played great this season, and I'm not even a Dak guy.
I believe he has the best TD to turnover ratio in the league.
He's played like a top 5 QB this season.

Allen is leading the league in interceptions for the 2nd year in a row, and on on pace to miss the playoffs.
Hurts, Lamar, & Dak have all played better than him this season.

My defense of Josh Allen (can't believe I just said that) is you kinda have to let him do his thing. If you try to put him in a box to cut down on turnovers, you're getting a completely different player.

Yes, he still makes some dumb*** decisions but he also does things no one else can. He's this generations Cam Newton.

Dak has played great this season, and I'm not even a Dak guy.
I believe he has the best TD to turnover ratio in the league.
He's played like a top 5 QB this season.

the only team getting brownie points for the regular season is the lions

for the cowboys and dak, niners and kyle, eagles and hurts, bills and Allen, ravens and lamer it’s all about what gets done in the playoffs.. was the same thing for Kirk before he got hurt.. fraudsers too

even dolphins and jags gotta show something in playoffs

mahomes locked in at 1 and the rest is depending on coming through in circumstances

What is Daks signature win up to this point in his career? Point to an example where he really put the team in his back and carried them to a win they had no business getting.

Till then these garbage time stats mean nothing. And u cowboys fans parading him and even mentioning super bowls in the same sentence are fitting your fanbases' stereotype to a T

for the cowboys and dak, niners and kyle, eagles and hurts, bills and Allen, ravens and lamer it’s all about what gets done in the playoffs.. was the same thing for Kirk before he got hurt.. fraudsers too

mahomes locked in at 1 and the rest is depending on coming through in circumstances
49ers are getting double fudge brownie points

They loss to Clevelands 3rd string quarterback and loss two more after that and folks made every excuse in the book for them

49ers are getting double fudge brownie points

They loss to Clevelands 3rd string quarterback and loss two more after that and folks made every excuse in the book for them

zero clue why you believe the niners and Kyle wouldn’t catch heat if they come up short in the playoffs

just like dak and the cowboys.. dak is 30 and has had great regular seasons already

This I definitely agree with

he gets the same criticism every year

only thing changing the narrative on dak is what happens in the playoffs

Nah, this summer it was different. A lot of people saying he isn’t a top 10 and he’s not good. It was everywhere and it was weird.

Dak is the only quarterback whose current regular season ranking is based on his previous year’s playoff performances

💩 is completely idiotic but very atypical

Back
Top Bottom