OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

What is Daks signature win up to this point in his career? Point to an example where he really put the team in his back and carried them to a win they had no business getting.

Till then these garbage time stats mean nothing. And u cowboys fans parading him and even mentioning super bowls in the same sentence are fitting your fanbases' stereotype to a T

Not necessarily a “signature” win but…. Dude stepped in as 4th round pick, a rookie, went on to go 13-3 and won offensive ROY….that’s impressive as heck.

Wasn’t even supposed to be the starter

I will say Fields ain't progressing how I thought. I wouldn't blame Chicago if they did draft Caleb. They passed on CJ Stroud now are you gonna pass on another great prospect? I don't know.

Not necessarily a “signature” win but…. Dude stepped in as 4th round pick, a rookie, went on to go 13-3 and won offensive ROY….that’s impressive as heck.

Wasn’t even supposed to be the starter

while i agree that was impressive, he’s in year 8 now and 30

as i said, for dak he has had impressive seasons, but he needs to do it in the playoffs

IMG_1234.gif

Is Dak that good or is he on lists from beating bad teams handily?

Would you trust him for a W against those other QBs/teams in your lists?

while i agree that was impressive, he’s in year 8 now and 30

as i said, for dak he has had impressive seasons, but he needs to do it in the playoffs

Almost beating Aaron Rodgers in that playoff game is the only thing close to a signature win people bring up.

when the discussion is top 5, you’d expect more than 2 wild card wins in 8 seasons
Dak cant control who’s the head coach and OC/DC

He spent the first half of his career under Garrett and then after that had to deal with Kellen Moore

How’s San Diego’s offense looking right now?

I’m starting to hear rumbles about a db from a small school that may go #1 ahead of Caleb Williams.

…the Bears need help in the secondary.

Dak cant control who’s the head coach and OC/DC

He spent the first half of his career under Garrett and then after that had to deal with Kellen Moore

How’s San Diego’s offense looking right now?

49ers have won those last 2 playoffs games scoring 19 and 23 points

dak had opportunities in multiple games

as I said, we’ve seen him be good in the regular season.. but he needs to do more in the postseason before he’s ranked over other guys

I’m starting to hear rumbles about a db from a small school that may go #1 ahead of Caleb Williams.

…the Bears need help in the secondary.

Ball carrier ain’t got no wiggle. Ain’t even look in his peripheral, you supposed to cut back or at least dead leg him :lol:

Ball carrier ain’t got no wiggle. Ain’t even look in his peripheral, you supposed to cut back or at least dead leg him :lol:
I think he thought he was home free and took his foot off the gas.

By the time he realized that Hell had been unleashed in his direction, it was too late.

It's pretty simple...there's nothing to talk about with guys like Dak, Lamar, Allen and even Kirk (before he got injured) until they succeed in the playoffs. It's not like Mahomes or Burrow are/were going scorched earth this season, so having them top 3 and Mahomes consensus #1 has nothing to do with this season. It's because we already know the heights to which they can go, because they've done it....repeatedly for Mahomes.

Speaking of 651... if we want to win and get killed in the playoffs (so we get the 16th pick instead of the 14th)

We go Nick Mullens at Las Vegas after the bye. Dobbs doesn't even look at the middle of the field, I was there, and until the last drive in which he had success he didn't look at the middle of the field whatsover, like Kirk did.

I know we're not going to go to Mullens right away, I am reading through the lines of what KOC is saying. I know Dobbs will have a short leash. But the offense itself caters more toward Kirk's style which Mullens inhabits.

I think people, also, need to remember that Jaren Hall had a three-and-out, and then one great drive (two drives)... both of which were scripted. Once the season's gone, if it goes that way, go to him if we have nothing to play for.

Speaking of 651... if we want to win and get killed in the playoffs (so we get the 16th pick instead of the 14th)

We go Nick Mullens at Las Vegas after the bye. I know we're not going to do that, I am reading through the lines of what KOC is saying. I know Dobbs will have a short leash. I think people, also, need to remember that Jaren Hall had a three-and-out, and then one great drive (two drives)... both of which were scripted. Once the season's gone, if it goes that way, go to him if we have nothing to play for.

Yeah, Dobbs is the guy. It's a QB room full of backups. They really just wanna catch lightening on a bottle, but I agree...if the season gets away from them, there's no harm putting Hall back there - though I'm not too optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom