OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

49ers have won those last 2 playoffs games scoring 19 and 23 points

dak had opportunities in multiple games

as I said, we’ve seen him be good in the regular season.. but he needs to do more in the postseason before he’s ranked over other guys
What has Tua done in the postseason?
What has Lawrence done in the postseason?
What has Lamar done in the postseason?

It's pretty simple...there's nothing to talk about with guys like Dak, Lamar, Allen and even Kirk (before he got injured) until they succeed in the playoffs. It's not like Mahomes or Burrow are/were going scorched earth this season, so having them top 3 and Mahomes consensus #1 has nothing to do with this season. It's because we already know the heights to which they can go, because they've done it....repeatedly for Mahomes.
Whats your definition of “succeed in the playoffs”?

Get to the Super Bowl.
You can’t do that with the NFL because of how the game is evolving

Troy Aikman won 3 SB in four years and he’s never been considered a great quarterback
Kurt Warner has one SB victory and he’s regarded as a great quarterback

Trent Dilfer faced off against Kerry Collins in a Super Bowl and you’ll never see a single highlight of either one of them from that Super Bowl

Back in the day if your defense carried the team the quarterback didn’t get the credit
Now a days yall give the quarterback the credit for the win even though he was just a bus driver

Knew when they drafted him he would turn them around

fhi0wllwiaa3zy6.jpg

What has Tua done in the postseason?
What has Lawrence done in the postseason?
What has Lamar done in the postseason?

tua is 5 years younger than dak, but his team was mentioned in my original post

lawrence is 6 years younger than dak, but his team was mentioned in my original post

Lamar is 4 years younger and you can go ahead and guess it, his team and him were mentioned in my original post

for reference

the only team getting brownie points for the regular season is the lions

for the cowboys and dak, niners and kyle, eagles and hurts, bills and Allen, ravens and lamer it’s all about what gets done in the playoffs.. was the same thing for Kirk before he got hurt.. fraudsers too

even dolphins and jags gotta show something in playoffs

mahomes locked in at 1 and the rest is depending on coming through in circumstances

You can’t do that with the NFL because of how the game is evolving

Troy Aikman won 3 SB in four years and he’s never been considered a great quarterback
Kurt Warner has one SB victory and he’s regarded as a great quarterback

Trent Dilfer faced off against Kerry Collins in a Super Bowl and you’ll never see a single highlight of either one of them from that Super Bowl

Back in the day if your defense carried the team the quarterback didn’t get the credit
Now a days yall give the quarterback the credit for the win even though he was just a bus driver

Troy Aikman was never considered great? Are you CRAZY? Have you seen dude throw a football? One of the best arms ever.

Dude played with a runningback who ran for 18,000 yards. Don’t get me started today.

Most accurate QB of his era and top QB in terms of accuracy and arm strength

Josh Allen still being in top 3 QB convos is crazy to me.
We have been told week after week Josh Allen is so great. All you have to do is watch a few games and you’ll quickly realize wtf is the media talking about. His list of excuses is a mile long at this point. Herbert gets the same treatment as well. Even here on NT.

the only team getting brownie points for the regular season is the lions

for the cowboys and dak, niners and kyle, eagles and hurts, bills and Allen, ravens and lamer it’s all about what gets done in the playoffs.. was the same thing for Kirk before he got hurt.. fraudsers too

even dolphins and jags gotta show something in playoffs

mahomes locked in at 1 and the rest is depending on coming through in circumstances

Playoffs are coo but at some point you have to start winning the game that matters. If you don’t have a superbowl ring, I don’t want to hear about your playoff “success.”

Back
Top Bottom