OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

King of the North!!! Don’t be like that unless we lose to the Bucs or Fields goes off. Dak bein corny.

Reality: Lions caught the Chiefs at the perfect time. No Kelce or Jones and a one-point win. The Vikings need to manhandle Tampa this Sunday.

I would agree with that take. Glad we opened the season against the Cheifs under the circumstances. Lions though have a lot to clean up themselves. Specifically with WR2 and 3. All teams are breaking the rust off a bit. Glad to start 1-0

Chiefs definitely need kelce badly.. toney's not gonna be this bad the rest of the season but mahomes needs his 3rd down security blanket. haven't seen KC look this disoriented on offense in a minute

Gibbs looked awesome. Definitely need him to get more touches for fantasy purposes.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul
149zi90.gif

I don’t think I’ve ever typed this but one single player cost the game. He clearly isn’t himself maybe mentally and most definitely physically. Kevin Hart with his whole blown out middle section would be quicker and more explosive than he looked tonight.

Do the Chiefs have concerns. Sure but the two biggest and most important will be guaranteed back at some point. Take your lumps, figure things out and continually build for the stretch run.

Back
Top Bottom