OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

toney might have blown his chance - R Rice and scantling are going to be the WRs that step up

I’ve liked Dan Campbell since he coached down here in Miami. Always thought the media treated him unfairly when he was hired by Detroit. They painted the picture of a dumb jock with no experience. Truth is, he did a decent job as the Dolphins interim HC. He’s doing a great job now with the Lions. I’ll be lowkey rooting for Detroit the rest of this year.

I’ve liked Dan Campbell since he coached down here in Miami. Always thought the media treated him unfairly when he was hired by Detroit. They painted the picture of a dumb jock with no experience. Truth is, he did a decent job as the Dolphins interim HC. He’s doing a great job now with the Lions. I’ll be lowkey rooting for Detroit the rest of this year.
Didn’t he go undefeated as interim coach for y’all? He’s been a good coach but you’re absolutely right. He’s been painted as a good which couldn’t be further from the truth. My cousin has had nothing but great things to say about him. Has treated his coaching staff and team as family.

We love Campbell up in Michigan. Easily the favorite coach we’ve had in quite some time.

Didn’t he go undefeated as interim coach for y’all?

No he went 5-7 with a BAD Dolphins team. Joe Philbin got canned after going 1-3. It didn’t take long for Campbell to become a fan favorite during his time as interim HC.

im pretty sure the homie arstyle27 arstyle27 gets called out at the start of each year in here for this :lol:

im here for the AFCN trash talk thread tho :lol:
Yes it's true! People see the OG Chitown avy and immediately hit me with a "Bears/Bulls/Cubs suck , you can't post because we assume you're talking trash and your teams suck. "

I know that my teams have been generally very bad. I'm self aware and I don't expect much. The Bears should be much improved this season and everyone knows that it hinges on Fields being good. Make no mistake , and 69thePaul, listen closely.....if Fields averages 113 passing yards again he will be gone and Caleb Williams will be drafted.

Not after the beating we are about to give them week 1
EC525ACC-E548-4E93-925B-FE15928B634F.gif

Didn’t he go undefeated as interim coach for y’all? He’s been a good coach but you’re absolutely right. He’s been painted as a good which couldn’t be further from the truth. My cousin has had nothing but great things to say about him. Has treated his coaching staff and team as family.

Been fan favorite since his Cowboys days. Parcells love dude.

He’s the type of coach you want to play for. Dude is as authentic as it gets

Back
Top Bottom