OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

jesus-christ-kid.gif

Must be nice to disappear the better part of 2 seasons and comeback with your chest puffed out. Fields scores a bunch of fantasy points to end the season and you think the Bears are back. :lol:

You'll be gone in a month. Sit down.

Quote the part where I said anything about the Bears......that's what I thought. Don't start this clown ****. You wanna retort my comment about Detroit, or bring up something that has zero relevance to my statement??

Quote the part where I said anything about the Bears......that's what I thought. Don't start this clown ****. You wanna retort my comment about Detroit, or bring up something that has zero relevance to my statement??

Why you gotta say retort though? :lol:

**** the Lions too. The relevance is you Bears fans as posters. It's your M.O. once you realize they ain't **** again...can't take the heat and disappear. I'll let you cook though...I can deal with a whole 2 weeks of your squawking.

**** the Lions too. The relevance is you Bears fans as posters. It's your M.O. once you realize they ain't **** again...can't take the heat and disappear. I'll let you cook though...I can deal with a whole 2 weeks of your squawking.

I mean........

........technically........

He ain't do nothin wrong fam. :lol: :wink:

You are a Vikings fan, I'm a Bears fan. I would think we both hate Detroit, no? Lions fans getting cocky so I hit em with a truth burger.

You come at me like I think the Bears team that won 3 games last season is gonna win 13 lol. We'll be better but my hopes are limited.

And finally , I've been around since 2001 pleighboyy. I post plenty about my team and the entire league. Obviously the Bears have been crap. You really want me to post, " tough loss for us but Justin made a nice throw to Kmet that was called back due to a holding call." Ain't nobody give a damn about that lol

YOU LIKE THAT!?!??!?

You are a Vikings fan, I'm a Bears fan. I would think we both hate Detroit, no? Lions fans getting cocky so I hit em with a truth burger.

You come at me like I think the Bears team that won 3 games last season is gonna win 13 lol. We'll be better but my hopes are limited.

And finally , I've been around since 2001 pleighboyy. I post plenty about my team and the entire league. Obviously the Bears have been crap. You really want me to post, " tough loss for us but Justin made a nice throw to Kmet that was called back due to a holding call." Ain't nobody give a damn about that lol

YOU LIKE THAT!?!??!?

63b29168-0efb-4c77-87a9-2b60e8bfa556_text.gif

Kelce should demand 50 mill per year after that **** :smh:

I need Broussard and Wildes to go OFF on Nick today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom