OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
"People really just gave Aaron Rodgers the attention he wanted for 15 weeks smh" - people who posted & reacted to every McAfee clip for 15 weeks

I mean..I never believed he was coming back.. even when they opened his practice window..

A 40 year old being the first to ever come back same season from that injury just seemed impossible…

I never bought it…

"People really just gave Aaron Rodgers the attention he wanted for 15 weeks smh" - people who posted & reacted to every McAfee clip for 15 weeks
Calling a known attention ***** one isn't the same as blaming people for giving him that attention :lol:

Comes with the territory automatically with former MVP/face of the league types, especially those who drop fresh soundbites regularly.

A lot of players ended up on IR this season, nobody else ran the news cycles by talking up and teasing an early return against all odds damn near weekly though.

99% of the time they do their work behind the scenes and you have the team announce when they're ready or close to instead of letting them run their own PR solo

I know bro.. and I respect it…

It’s just hard to judge Brock imo..

That post and the post I responded to seem contradictory..
How so? He’s not exactly dinking and dunking. Man is averaging nearly 10 yards an attempt.

Are we saying it’s hard to judge Purdy based on the talent around him?

If that’s the case, wouldn’t that be the same with Hurts with Brown, Smith, Goedert? What about Dak with Lamb, Cooks and Pollack? Burrow with Chase, Higgins, and Mixon? Allen with Diggs and Cook? Tua with Hill and Waddle? Mahomes when he had Hill and Kelce?

Good teams have good players. Purdy still has to go out there perform and do the job. And he’s done that. He’s nearly top 3 in QB stats across the league.

Last edited:
How so? He’s not exactly dinking and dunking. Man is averaging nearly 10 yards an attempt.

If that’s the case, wouldn’t that be the same with Hurts with Brown, Smith, Goedert? What about Dak with Lamb, Cooks and Pollack? Burrow with Chase, Higgins, and Mixon? Allen with Diggs and Cook? Tua with Hill and Waddle? Majomes when he had Hill and Kelce?

Good teams have good players. Purdy still has to go out there perform and do the job. And he’s done that. He’s nearly top 3 in QB stats across the league.

Well said bro…no arguments here…

Man we really don’t give a **** about RBs anymore. CMC out here with 20 total TDs most likely gonna end the season with the most total TDs in a season by a running back second only to LT in 06, leading the league in rushing, got almost 2000 total yards, most people would say is the clear best player on that offense if not the team and he might as well be an afterthought for mvp. That’s wild.

Mad dog/Marcus arguing on First Take will make you lose brain cells but **** is comedy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Which NFC QB do you want for a stretch run was the question

Ravens getting no love from any of the media going into this week. All the talk is how dominant the Niners are.

We’ll see!

everyone wants to put the masks on! :lol:

nah i can see how the niners would get more love but i think its gonna be a dog fight for sure. no pun intended

Last edited:

IMG_1433.jpeg

If that’s the case, wouldn’t that be the same with Hurts with Brown, Smith, Goedert? What about Dak with Lamb, Cooks and Pollack? Burrow with Chase, Higgins, and Mixon? Allen with Diggs and Cook? Tua with Hill and Waddle? Mahomes when he had Hill and Kelce?

Montana had Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clark, Roger Graig and was lead by Bill Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom