OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdy would be a bigger loss for the offense than CMC, if you want to quantify 'most valuable' that way

Fax. This is the similar to the Tua/Tyreek discussion IMO. We’ve seen what the Niners and Dolphins look like without their QBs and it isn’t pretty.

The major difference is we seen Aaron and Pat have success with different weapons. Purdy looked like a different QB when Deebo was out.
Purdy has success with all his targets. That doesn’t include CMC out the backfield either. We could potentially have 3 1000 yard receivers.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1434.jpeg
    IMG_1434.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Purdy would be a bigger loss for the offense than CMC, if you want to quantify 'most valuable' that way

This is honestly where most of the debate comes from is cause the name is most valuable instead of just being a called a player of the season award.

Always wished it was player of the season would be more fun that way and we’d get more variety

I know Washington has a stench to it but it could be a good situation for Harbaugh. 4th pick with the possible option to move up, most cap space in 2024, new ownership that has been preaching patience, possibly become the face of the Commanders franchise (or whatever new name) if he wins…

I know Washington has a stench to it but it could be a good situation for Harbaugh. 4th pick with the possible option to move up, most cap space in 2024, new ownership that has been preaching patience, possibly become the face of the Commanders franchise (or whatever new name) if he wins…

Plus bro is right down the road

I personally think the Atlanta job is pretty appealing if it comes open

these panthers’ fans were relentless :lol: :smh:

“we know you dont play. this is all the action you gonna get today.” sheeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom