OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dude name Makea Puka Nacua is considered white?

should know how white people go

whites used to be extremely prejudice against other “whites”

then as certain other minorities grew and also being as outwardly racist became taboo, they became less prejudice and more accepting of those considered “white”

for reference purposes, see Jews, Italians and the Irish and the way they were spoken of 60-70 years ago

it is amazing what perceived need would allow changes to certain views

but I would suggest looking at the safeties….

C CP1708 Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

Ima be real…I don’t see how Dallas wins this game..

1. Too much speed for us.. Any miss tackles going to be an explosive..

2. Miami run game too legit.. the pulling guards and powers gone have our light lbs in a headlock..

3. Miami defense similar to ours…they get hella sacks once their ahead, the corners been playing good too…

Looking like a L for Dallas…to be honest…

2. Miami run game too legit.. the pulling guards and powers gone have our light lbs in a headlock..

3. Miami defense similar to ours…they get hella sacks once their ahead, the corners been playing good too…

Ain’t the dolphins whole starting oline missed practice this week?

Injuries a major concern for us.

And Dallas being mad about last week can be a big motivation for this week.

My wife's entire family is huge Cowboy fans, on Christmas Eve.....which is my birthday.....
My house gonna be in shambles this weekend. :smh: :lol:

How is NOT the MVP? :lol:

That td streak was broken a few weeks back, but yeah he’s doing numbers. Can’t believe the Purdy hate still, especially about things like air yards. He makes great plays every week. And that weapons argument is hilarious when we see what Mahomes got going.

Said it bout a month ago the jets weren’t serious and entertaining the foolishness of a same season return takes away from trying to get better with the guys they had.

Thought I saw that his fam just wanted him to play football and weren’t taking nil money last year.

With Jason se horn being the last white corner to start, who’s going to guard aj brown and Justin Jefferson and those guys?

Last edited:
With Jason se horn being the last white corner to start, who’s going to guard aj brown and Justin Jefferson and those guys?

1703170808005.jpeg

Injuries a major concern for us.

And Dallas being mad about last week can be a big motivation for this week.

My wife's entire family is huge Cowboy fans, on Christmas Eve.....which is my birthday.....
My house gonna be in shambles this weekend. :smh: :lol:

My bday is the 23rd … happy early bday to you man… sucks for us

At least we both get games on our birthdays 🤷🏾‍♂️

🤫 I do kinda need the cowboys to beat y’all tho :lol:

A few things here:

I don’t get the slj reference.
Nice athlete, I imagined he would be. Does it say something you showed bball highlights instead of football highlights?
The guy tasked with guarding tyreke hill is still in college. :lol:
When he’s locking up tyreke ( :rofl: :rofl:) who’s guarding brown and Jefferson and chase?

Last edited:
I don’t get the slj reference.

missing out on a classic

Does it say something you showed bball highlights instead of football highlights?

he might actually get a shot at playing CB in the nfl.. might get drafted in the 1st, at least the 2nd

as long as he’s not actually 5’8

When he’s locking up tyreke ( :rofl: :rofl:) who’s guarding brown and Jefferson and chase?

while he might be athletic, that dude ain’t looking Darrell green athletic

cause I’m not believing that 6’1 they got him listed at

IATT IATT Saw on GMFB that Peter Schraeger interviwed the NFL VP of Broadcast planning on his pod and suggested he wanted the GMFB crew to call the game in Brazil next season if it's on NFLN.

IATT IATT Saw on GMFB that Peter Schraeger interviwed the NFL VP of Broadcast planning on his pod and suggested he wanted the GMFB crew to call the game in Brazil next season if it's on NFLN.

wish it was the old gmfb crew with nate

But i wish they experimented with that more cause at least you got certain people in there that won’t have just dead air

Having the manningcast as my only real option really wish them dudes had a host

Probably gonna end in a tie

welp, doubt he coming to vegas :lol: Mark Davis just cashed out hella money for Gruden and McDaniels to NOT coach the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom