OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua is NOT crying about credit, at all. Stop listening to Shannon types. :lol:

I'm listening to what Tua said.

"Oh I'm the worse the player, they think I'm only good cuz of Tyreek".

That sound like he want credit. Then he said he keeping receipts then 30 seconds later he said he don't listen to what people say. :lol:

Too many of these dudes are sensitive. They need to get off twitter.

That sound like he want credit.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yea, no. Not even close. He's talking about the moving goalposts from media/social media hacks.

He finishes that quote with I really don't care, they can say whatever, my job is to win games.

Same stuff they said at Bama. Only time it changed was when Brian Flores tried to trade him in for the sensual massager. :lol:

funny thing is that Mac Jones turned out to be the one whose supporting cast totally made him. which is/was not one bit surprising thinking back

That sound like he want credit. Then he said he keeping receipts then 30 seconds later he said he don't listen to what people say. :lol:

No, you weren't listening to what he said. Like, at all. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Yea, no. Not even close. He's talking about the moving goalposts from media/social media hacks.

He finishes that quote with I really don't care, they can say whatever, my job is to win games.

Same stuff they said at Bama. Only time it changed was when Brian Flores tried to trade him in for the sensual massager. :lol:

Obviously he cares if he jumped overboard with that

"yeah I'm the worse player" . :lol:

And I liked Tua since Bama but he too sensitive, If you don't care don't give it your energy.

Twitter? :rofl:

So I'm understanding you.......you think he walked up to the podium and just started ranting about who gets credit, or what gets said? :nerd: :lol:

I'm gonna guess you're not actually gonna look into it and will stay on Shannon's path. Maybe a ProFootballTalk headline. How bout some Mike Greenberg. Bill Simmons? Stephen Ruiz!!! :lol:

Could just mean he uses them for motivation. Not everything said has to be interpreted as being sensitive 🤷‍♂️

Could just mean he uses them for motivation. Not everything said has to be interpreted as being sensitive 🤷‍♂️

Motivation for what? To prove Dan Orlovsky wrong? To show he's better than players people rank above him?

It's fine to acknowledge the noise. It's human nature to compare yourself to your peers & want to be better than them. You don't need to go on a rant about how you don't care.

That mean he listens and cares :lol:

To me it is sensitive because pretty much everybody agrees that Tua has improved, people praise him for his accuracy all the time he's just not the MVP. Tyreek has changed the dolphins offense and that's ok. It's ok to be a top top 7-10 QB.

IMG_0006.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom