OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mia Oline situation had me passing on taking the Dolphins.

Mcdaniels could scheme around it tho

It’s kind of funny to say it’s human nature to respond and then say their sensitive because they do :lol:

It’s kind of funny to say it’s human nature to respond and then say their sensitive because they do :lol:

EYE am not saying he's sensitive.

Guys have their phone lock screen as the names of players drafted above them. You can keep receipts. You can reply on twitter. You can't then turn around & say you don't care, though.

Tua still dealing with nonsense I see.

Purdy will be dealing with the same thing even after he wins the MVP this year.

Its just what it is.

We're the team of destiny

max-b-wave.gif

Raiders fans… what’s the grade of Tyree Wilson? I haven’t heard anything about him all year and he was a top 10 pick

Raiders fans… what’s the grade of Tyree Wilson? I haven’t heard anything about him all year and he was a top 10 pick
C-

If you woulda asked me three weeks ago it woulda been a solid D (👀). They moved him to the interior the last two weeks and he’s been getting way better production there. Stats might not show it but he’s been getting better.

To be fair though, early in the season he was recovering from the foot injury too. He didn’t really have a training camp or anything so it may have just taken him time to adjust.

So, improvement this late in the season is a good sign IMO. But we’ll see…

Been getting good production out of Michael Mayer and Tre Tucker. Coach Pierce developing the young crew nicely IMO.

Y’all really falling for that fib? :lol: I don’t believe that one bit. The construction company just doesn’t want to pay that lawsuit money….

That’s a damn lie. Dude literally had a metal beam fall on his head. These folks are slick

Last edited:
Niners/Ravens might be the most attractive game but Bucs/Jags and Falcons/Colts look like the most important games of the weekend. All 4 teams need the win.

suffered a head injury in a construction accident on August 21. That injury led to acute hypoxic respiratory failure, cardiac arrest, multiple brain abscesses and, ultimately, sepsis.
I know it's the daily mail they are headline weirdos as well but don't see the issue here

RIP to bro

If not for a metal beam falling on his head he wouldn't have died from sepsis due to poor dental health. It's like when people were dying from COVID and they were twisting it like well they were unhealthy and had heart problems they would have died soon anyways. 1million percent the wording on that from the medical examiner just saved the construction company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom