OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners/Ravens might be the most attractive game but Bucs/Jags and Falcons/Colts look like the most important games of the weekend. All 4 teams need the win.
As much as I’m over this season I still wanna sneak in the playoffs just to have something to cheer for. Plus I’m confident that even if we did Ridder and smith not surviving it regardless so why not

Reactions: ace
If not for a metal beam falling on his head he wouldn't have died from sepsis due to poor dental health. It's like when people were dying from COVID and they were twisting it like well they were unhealthy and had heart problems they would have died soon anyways. 1million percent the wording on that from the medical examiner just saved the construction company.

He was healthy enough to make them money. Was healthy when that beam fell on his head…. Now his tooth decay and lack of dental hygiene is the cause of death? Straight BS man. It’s sickening

I like Raven to upset San Francisco. I think it’ll be. And I think the Super Bowl will be a rematch of 2013 too.

IMG_1930.jpeg

Pretty compelling case …

Still not sure, those Niners are on one right now

Lamar running will be a problem for us, but one hard hit from Warner or Greenlaw and he’ll be hesitant to leave that pocket which will play to our strength. Also, I don’t think they can stop our offense. It will either be a shootout or blowout for us.

I don’t care

But I’m keeping receipts
Yo my bad for just getting back to you

But did you ever figure out why someone wouldn’t expect a person that runs a 4.79 in the 40yd dash to be a more effective runner than a person that runs a 4.69 40yd dash?

Yo my bad for just getting back to you

But did you ever figure out why someone wouldn’t expect a person that runs a 4.79 in the 40yd dash to be a more effective runner than a person that runs a 4.69 40yd dash?

Yeah that’s true, the .10th of a second would be a huge difference maker. Let me do simpleton math for you, blink your eyes really quick. There’s your difference

Has Dak rushed for 500yds this season yet?

He never has. Isn’t that shocking? I know he’s a whole .10th of a second slower than Herbert but you’d think he’d at least average 400 yards a season? 300? Nope

IMG_3524.jpeg

Don’t underestimate how much 500 yds rushing is.

Unless that’s part of your game you ain’t getting that as a QB.

Cause he’s a runner lol. That’s part of his game.

I’ll add on though.

After Lamar and Justin Daniel Jones is the best running QB :nerd:
But if we’re going by the 40 times like mr s j king says, pretty sure Dak has a faster 40.

Don’t underestimate how much 500 yds rushing is.

Unless that’s part of your game you ain’t getting that as a QB.

That’s what makes ole boys take on Herbert averaging 500 yards a season even more stupid. I guess just because you run a 4.69 you should average that. You run a 4.79? Nah you’re excused

Hate how next game is on Peacock. Want to be able to flip channels without exiting the app smh. Yes I know I'm washed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom