OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yes it's true! People see the OG Chitown avy and immediately hit me with a "Bears/Bulls/Cubs suck , you can't post because we assume you're talking trash and your teams suck. "

I know that my teams have been generally very bad. I'm self aware and I don't expect much. The Bears should be much improved this season and everyone knows that it hinges on Fields being good. Make no mistake , and 69thePaul, listen closely.....if Fields averages 113 passing yards again he will be gone and Caleb Williams will be drafted.

:lol: @ 69thePaul....I approve tho. :smokin

Lions didn't win ish last night, the Chiefs lost. Yall acting like they were dominant last night. FOH :lol:

I'll let yall continue to get your Shawn Michaels on though

shawn-michaels.gif

If yall think that's being shook then you got it. Last night actually made me less fearful of them :lol:

I'd have to see clearer pics but I'll never understand why people with money don't ever get the top tier artists for their tatts.

I was being facetious :lol:

I was being serious about it not being a dominant win like people acting like it was though. Just having fun with some first week overreactions while bored waiting for my son lol

I'll reserve my **** talking about KC until they get
knocked out of the playoffs. Losses just gives more encouragement to Mahomes.😡

Yeah all this dissecting their roster and everything in here don’t make no sense, they lose 2-3 games each year to inferior teams and are right back in the AFC title game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom