OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot one of em. Might be the biggest one….

That’s beef..

I respect people standing on THAT principle

I done had to reevaluate what I thought of some of these conference beefs in recent weeks

Cause I know for 1 damn thing, the situation gotta be wild as hell for my to root for that team based in Arlington

Damn B Sox B Sox was in here naked on Christmas. :lol:

Talk yo **** though that was an impressive win.

Ravens in the drivers seat for AFC playoffs to run through Baltimore.

Damn B Sox B Sox was in here naked on Christmas. :lol:

Talk yo **** though that was an impressive win.

Ravens in the drivers seat for AFC playoffs to run through Baltimore.
Man not even.

People were just talking crazy this whole week like the Ravens haven’t led for like 95% of the season.

Overrated team got punched in the mouth by some big boys. We already saw what happened when they played Cleveland and Cincy. No reason to think it would be different tonight.

stats aside, Lamar definitely needs to be in the MVP conversation. he just did that to the #1 scoring and top 2 defense? ravens defense put them in favorable scoring position but Lamar was a ******* wizard tonite.

this loss ******* stinks but niners needed to be humbled on both sides of the ball. GG to ravens’ fans in here. i think that’s wavycrocket wavycrocket ?

I think Schefter is right, two things can be true. Everyone could know that the Ravens would match. At the same time, no team attempting to even reach out to negotiate a contract and give up the same amount of picks that netted Bryce Young was a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
I think Schefter is right, two things can be true. Everyone could know that the Ravens would match. At the same time, no team to even reach of to negotiate a contract and give up the same amount of picks that netted Bryce Young was a missed opportunity.

In some cases you can hardly even call it a missed opportunity. What the **** are the Panthers going to do after giving Lamar $260M?

At least a team giving up a haul for Bryce/Stroud/AR going into the draft gets to work around that rookie contract.

I'm sure we could count how many teams for which it would have actually made sense to go after Lamar.

Atlanta yea. Pipedream, but I really thought the Raiders too up until MD blew his load over Josh McDaniels.

They were trynna give Purdy the mvp :rofl:
Never understood the push besides being the QB on a top team, especially when he's also playing with someone having the season CMC is having.

Literally not a top 5 player in terms of importance and value on his own squad, never heard of an MVP not being the best player on his own team.

Lamar's gotta be in the convo now though but J don't think a QB should get it this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom