OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Who you think y'all shoulda picked?

Fields. Even if it didn’t work out it’s much more justifiable to use a top 4 pick taking a swing on a franchise QB no one would fault the logic behind that pick but It is never justifiable to take a tightend forth overall. Could’ve also taken Sewell or parsons both would’ve also been way better use of the fourth overall pick.

Fields. Even if it didn’t work out it’s much more justifiable to use a top 4 pick taking a swing on a franchise QB no one would fault the logic behind that pick but It is never justifiable to take a tightend forth overall. Could’ve also taken Sewell or parsons both would’ve also been way better use of the fourth overall pick.

I could see that now but at the time Kyle Pitts was looked at as a can't miss. People was calling him a TE version of Megatron.

Off topic… but I’ma let y’all finish

I’m not sure if I’ve ever enjoyed a hard knocks experience like I have watching the in-season dolphins.

Let me be clear… nobody is out here rooting for or enjoying seeing all these injuries. But having a front row seat to watching a division rival slowly implode has been magnificent.

I Bart Scott can’t wait for next weeks season finale when my Buffalo Bills turn this season all the way sad. The music selection of sad songs will be 🤌🏾

I could see that now but at the time Kyle Pitts was looked at as a can't miss. People was calling him a TE version of Megatron.

Nah.. problem with TE, it’s such a technical position you’re better off just waiting til the 2nd or later.. hell grabbing an athletic dude out of Iowa seems to always work

You take a position that high where if the guy is just a B player, he’s getting double that rookie deal easily

Wait what do y’all think bears are going to do with fields?

Cut? And who’s really trading for him…Chicago prolly ain’t taking pennies for him.

Wait what do y’all think bears are going to do with fields?

Cut? And who’s really trading for him…Chicago prolly ain’t taking pennies for him.

He has another year on his deal plus the 5th year option

the’ll have trade options, like if the broncos buy in for example

but they could trade back from 1 again and develop around dude or they should be able to get a decent return with his play and age

Didn’t a report just come out a day or so ago saying Fields’ value is at least a 2nd round pick? Don’t know if they just move off of him especially with his improved play.

Didn’t a report just come out a day or so ago saying Fields’ value is at least a 2nd round pick? Don’t know if they just move off of him especially with his improved play.

if all it takes a is a 2nd rounder, teams should be all over that.. ain’t hard to have better coaching and environment then what he got with bears

if all it takes a is a 2nd rounder, teams should be all over that.. ain’t hard to have better coaching and environment then what he got with bears
I just don’t see the upside of trading him away after significant improvement and the opportunity of building up that roster around him.

I just don’t see the upside of trading him away after significant improvement and the opportunity of building up that roster around him.

team needs a whole lot, but they have some good pieces.. don’t watch the bears enough to know how smart the coaches are or not

but having QBs at the top, dudes could move down and get a tackle and another weapon for fields will still getting a ton more from trading the 1st pick

they should have money, so that 5th year option should be nothing for them.. trade the pick and then see how next year goes with more talent

I also wanna know how they got the FCC on board with that show and Chuck Pagano dropping F-bombs at noon :lol:

Moving on from Fields is possibly a win-win for Fields and the Bears. Fields was a pick by the last regime and Chicago isn't a place known for developing great QBs. I guarantee there will be interest from coaches wanting him in their QB room to probably be coached up a better way...and I hope KOC highly considers it.

Back
Top Bottom