OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

there's similarities but i think Vrabel he's different enough. and he's not one of the Bill coaching tree guys even though he played for Bill. i think he has his own style. but with him, you really need to a strong OC or we'll be cooked like the Titans.

and then Vrabel also won't be GM (I assume) so talent should start to come back to the roster. def not a slam dunk but i think it's one of the better options out there. getting a QB with weapons is gonna be key. it's one thing Vrabel hasn't been blessed with throughout his time outside of a year or two here and there.
Don't think they have a similar approach but moreso in coaching style/principles of a defense oriented + run heavy team which.

He's a younger coach and former player so I don't doubt his ability to get guys on the same page and to buy in but just don't really want to continue down that similar mold of a team if Hoody gets his pink slip.

If that's the vision for the team, might as well keep him and hire actual personnel guys for the Front Office or promote from within with someone like Mayo instead

Could see some pros to bringing Vrabel in but personally I'm hoping to get a offensive minded guy in ideally if the plan is to draft and build around one of these top QB prospects. Would make the transition much easier than having a defensive/conservative approach kind of HC to handle that.

Kimmel made fun of him.. as far as we know that’s it

damn that's it? so he went ahead and accused him of being a pedophile on a podcast/tv show that has a huge fan base of people who can't think for themselves and believe anything they hear?

EDIT: i'm not saying everyone who listens to Mcafee is like that. but there is a big overlap with the Rogan crowd based on what i've seen

Seriously though, did the Titans give a reason for the change?

Winning 6 games is about as much as that squad could've hoped for with their starting QB going down, the backup lasting a few games before getting hurt also, the worst OLine in the league with weak skill positions and an older Henry coming off injury...

I had never actually watched one of the Rodgers/pat segments before. I’ve read about and seen a clip here and there. I guess I didn’t realize how far gone Qaaron was. When every other word is “mainstream media” and “that’s what they do” … I’m sitting here like whoa. Reminds me of Rogan… I used to enjoy them and now it’s like what happened to these guys. It’s almost sad

agreed pretty much all the way around, rolaholic rolaholic

Could see some pros to bringing Vrabel in but personally I'm hoping to get a offensive minded guy in ideally if the plan is to draft and build around one of these top QB prospects. Would make the transition much easier than having a defensive/conservative approach kind of HC to handle that.

a full on offensive minded HC would be ideal. i just don't know who is out there that i'd be willing to take outside of maybe Ben Johnson. and there might be guys out there but i haven't heard other names.

i think the GM will be an internal person. but something like this could be good for the time being while we build the roster back up:

HC: Vrabel
DC: Mayo
OC: BoB/McDaniels (i don't LOVE this but again, not sure who else would sign up for the job right now)

damn that's it? so he went ahead and accused him of being a pedophile on a podcast/tv show that has a huge fan base of people who can't think for themselves and believe anything they hear?

EDIT: i'm not saying everyone who listens to Mcafee is like that. but there is a big overlap with the Rogan crowd based on what i've seen

that‘s why Kimmel should sue rodgers, bankhtiari, macafee, espn and ultimately disney

i would assume he gets a significant raise and an on air apology from espn and Disney.. mcafee too if he wants to stay at espn.. that would be to settle those portions

but I’d continue suit vs rodgers and bakhtiari to 1 set the precedent and 2 make them legit feel consequences.. plus the settlement would be pretty big given the high profile nature of everyone involved plus the stupidity of those willing to listen to Rodgers

kimmel‘s friends and family are now in legit danger because fraud can’t take a joke

Espn gonna cut ties with McAfee soon

they have zero choice now.. mcafee either brave as hell, brazen as hell, dumb as hell or trust trusting as hell

you could make the argument, in court, that they (espn/disney/mcafee) were not aware what Rodgers would say the 1st time

althought that’s why you have to run that whole “the views shared by….. are not the views and/or opinions of…” warning prior

but giving him a platform to further the slander kinda negates that argument

they're talking about how Vrabel is basically going to be free since he still has two years on his deal with the Titans :lol:

They knew it was risky and gave him a massive bag. They kind of want this type of publicity too. His an ex player now a shock jock, deep down they were prepared
100% a big reason he got that bag from them in the first place was because of his access and the fact he can have someone like AR on weekly unfiltered :lol:

Gonna be ironic when that same thing ends up being a reason why they cut ties in the future

They knew it was risky and gave him a massive bag. They kind of want this type of publicity too. His an ex player now a shock jock, deep down they were prepared

but not this

there are ways you can say things without out right saying it and creating huge legal problems for everyone involved

there are 2 great recent examples, the voting machine company vs fox and those ladies in Georgia vs giuliani

that’s why they keep lawyers on staff to make sure they’re not crossing lines with this stuff

Espn gonna cut ties with McAfee soon

Pat better tighten up

fresh-prince-we.gif

Outside of being a conspiracy nut job Rodger’s really that friend you can’t go nowhere with type of dude to start fights at the club over lil **** they started and rope you into it

Every year his family gets vindicated more and more :lol:
I thought Rodgers family was reported s being pretty racist and Rodgers was the one that cut ties off with them because the things they said about Olivia Nunn when they were dating.

Back
Top Bottom