OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

IMG_7221.gif

fire sirianni and whole coaching staff except oline coach and special teams coordinator

Draft secondary and LBs

Hire offensive head coach that calls play (1) and is at least willing to use motion and get creative and utilize all arrears or the field

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce now that hopefully the “rocket scientist“ is going be fired

i need it explained to me conceptually what the f is dude’s fetish with dropping out best edge rusher into coverage (reddick) to force our best interior pass rusher (carter) into a natural double since a guy is now free to attempt to blitz the coverage safety who isn’t that fast from 15 yards out (byard)

i know dude is getting paid a lot and that’s what he comes up with

At least y'all have won one and appeared in two Super Bowls in recent years.

My team can't eem get past the divisional round and seemingly **** the bed in historically humiliating fashion every year.

destroying-door.gif

my only solace I know lurie ain’t jsut going sit around and take the shhh

IF sirianni survives he won’t get his choice of OC or DC

they basically pull a Doug.. sirianni will have his meeting and he’ll have to provide answers and depending on those answers, he might get options

Roman needs to just go to a college team if he wants to coach

lamar with this 1 year under monken exposing dude (and a whole lot of others)

Gonna need a post-mortem on Phillys season because that was one of the weirdest midseason collapses I can remember.

Went from looking like the best team in the league for 60% of the season to finishing looking legit bad.

Between the cryptic stuff from some players and the noise around locker room malcontent there's gotta be more to the story.

The Sirianni hot seat talk also popped up out of the blue around the same time...

Gonna need a post-mortem on Phillys season because that was one of the weirdest midseason collapses I can remember.

Went from looking like the best team in the league for 60% of the season to finishing looking legit bad.

Between the cryptic stuff from some players and the noise around locker room malcontent there's gotta be more to the story.

The Sirianni hot seat talk also popped up out of the blue around the same time...

nah.. team was underwhelming all year, just had a good record and eagles fans hoped things would get better over the course of the season with more experience

but things never changed, it was just more of the same shh whether it was working or not.. there was never a real feel for who we were playing or the circumstances of the game

our offense wasn’t overly complex last year.. but what we did do is the obvious, figure out what you are bad at and attack that and work from there.. that’s why we woild have games where wed have different leading receivers or use different packages or even blocking styles

the change to this year is we did the same damn things every damn game and right down to the situations.. and that didn’t even factor in some obvious stuff like if hurts has a bad knee and shouldn’t be running or the LBs suck and shouldn’t be asked to cover so much ground

At least y'all have won one and appeared in two Super Bowls in recent years.

My team can't eem get past the divisional round and seemingly **** the bed in historically humiliating fashion every year.

destroying-door.gif

couldn't help but notice that the yellow wall and blue door matched everything else with the post and avy :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom