OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Don’t let that lengthy list fool you, there’s 6, maaaaaybe 8 guys that should truly be brought back. Everybody else could be swapped with FA and the draft thankfully.

As a texans fan, I counted 6-7 that EYE personally like and EYE believe help keep the texans growing. Hopefully casario doesnt resign any bums or guys that we could live without. id like to build through the draft while picking up a few FAs here there to fill the gaps

Mcvay guys for OC is intriguing for sure. would be a forward looking and fresh look which we need badly to pair with Mayo. i like that we're at least casting a wide net for this OC role, even if we do end up going with someone familiar. at least get some thoughts from these outside dudes about where they see the game heading offensively and what they've possibly learned from Mcvay

Last edited:
Flores should be an NFL HC. He shouldn't have been fired to begin with and is a savant on defeat. Glad we're keeping him tho

200w.gif

They're basically giving Siranni one last chance, he's gonna help choose the staff

Back
Top Bottom