OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Saquon got a legitimate carry total and YPC, but as of now still down from his rookie clip.

IMG_0379.jpeg

Saquon got a legitimate carry total and YPC, but as of now still down from his rookie clip.

IMG_0379.jpeg

Saquon’s usage was down in the second half of the year due to a shoulder injury…..our wins were also down in the second half of the season.

**** yeah, sign me up for that again!!

IMG_7978.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpeg

Giants went from the underdog that people felt bad for to oh, we knew this team didn’t belong in the playoffs. Washington was 8-8-1 but 9-7-1 was a great team, what a team we have.
No one said they were a great team. Is posting the score of their Divisional round game against the Eagles supposed to be some kind of insult or discouraging? The Eagles were the #1 seed and the NFC representative for a reason lol.

Giants were also supposed to be in the middle of a rebuild and more than likely overachieved. They have taken steps to improve the shortcomings of their oline, add weapons they were severely lacking, and add depth to the secondary. I also don’t think it’s unreasonable to think there will be some growth from year 1 to year 2 under Daboll.

Your initial comment was our QB will get us to 3rd or 4th place in the division… Well 3rd place got us in the playoffs and past the Wild Card round last season. Get to the playoffs and literally anything can happen.

I’d take Carson Wentz for one year and two mil over my current QB. 41 mil to be third or fourth in our division is an embarrassment.

Also would have took Sam Darnold 1/3.5 mil over our QB.

WTFF is this guy??

*flying

Get to the playoffs and literally anything can happen.

not with daniel jones leading the way my man…can’t play the vikings every week….

he needs to take substantial steps forward to make this even remotely possible…and the odds are against that happening…

not with daniel jones leading the way my man…can’t play the vikings every week….

he needs to take substantial steps forward to make this even remotely possible…and the odds are against that happening…
I feel like you and I have had this convo before.
Who’s to say that he’s not though? And how exactly are the odds against that? We highlighting the first few years where the organization did him no favors?

One of the worse offensive lines in the league, and a roster that was depleted of depth at most positions, even skill positions. Was stuck in a predictable offensive scheme under a coordinator/coach you know oh so well. A substantial step was eliminating turnovers and protecting the football, no? Well he did that. They gave him some weapons finally at the skill positions. We’re not allowed to see if there’s any growth or development in year 2 of Daboll’s offense?

The odds were technically against him/the Giants last season yet he was/became a dual threat QB last year, on a team that was supposed to be rebuilding and produced a winning record, and playoff victory. Let’s see what development he has moving forward before we just write him/the team off.

touché…nice counter…i mean..i got hella faith in dabol..ill lay off daniel son…lol…l

I don’t really believe in Daniel Jones and I don’t understand the rush to shower him with praise after finally having a decent season, like the bar for him to get this contract seemed incredibly low to me.

I think he will stick around being lower-mid and get all the praise when the team wins and his supporting cast is stepping up, plus all the excuses when he doesn’t play well. Like most high first round white QBs.

Don’t think I was throwing high praise at him. I said he’s taken some steps but I think I’m still saying let’s see if he truly develops when the organization did everything they could for that not to happen.

Was Tim Tebow called a dual threat QB? I don’t think you can be out here throwing less than 200 yards and zero pass TDs in multiple games in a season and being labeled a dual threat QB.

Every week defensive players said the goal is to make him beat you with his arm.

But hey, America loves a mediocre white guy. If black QBs got the same amount of excuses and sympathy, white QBs would be extinct.

Was Tim Tebow called a dual threat QB? I don’t think you can be out here throwing less than 200 yards and zero pass TDs in multiple games in a season and being labeled a dual threat QB.

Every week defensive players said the goal is to make him beat you with his arm.

But hey, America loves a mediocre white guy. If black QBs got the same amount of excuses and sympathy, white QBs would be extinct.
Who were his weapons? You love to leave that out every time. Isaiah Hodgins was their best receiver at the end of the season, and he started only 5 games. But he was a threat with his legs.

You have to stop with the WRs.

1. He’s the number 6th pick, if he was good. He would make them better.

2. There’s a WR open on almost every play. He doesn’t see them because he panics or he’s just flat out too scared to throw the ball cause he doesn’t want to throw a pick.

You make all these excuses for him, it’s ****in pathetic. Statistically, he is one of the worst QBs over his first four years. He doesn’t score, the Giants are one of the worst at getting to the red zone and we have one of the worst W-L records with him. Yet you ****in blame everyone but him.

**** John Mara for being a racist piece of ****. Guy said he couldn’t bring in Kaepernick cause he didn’t want to upset his fans while the other fans are pissed we have to watch this kid get excuse after excuse for being trash.

Would you take him over Mac Jones?

can he do the griddy like Mac?

nah i think it's tough say at this stage just because Mac had his sophomore year ruined by bozo Bill and Patricia. Mac should be better this year and look like a better passer than Daniel. that much better to offset Daniel's ability with his legs? i dunno, we'll see. it's kind of a cop out, but ask me at the end of the season. it'll be much more relevant then too because Mac is due to get a Daniel Jones like contract after the season is up and we'll have seen Mac get a fair shake with O'Brien running the offense

can he do the griddy like Mac?

nah i think it's tough say at this stage just because Mac had his sophomore year ruined by bozo Bill and Patricia. Mac should be better this year and look like a better passer than Daniel. that much better to offset Daniel's ability with his legs? i dunno, we'll see. it's kind of a cop out, but ask me at the end of the season. it'll be much more relevant then too because Mac is due to get a Daniel Jones like contract after the season is up and we'll have seen Mac get a fair shake with O'Brien running the offense

So no

still can’t get over bill putting patricia as OC with no experience :lol: :lol:

bill still the goat…and i thought you was just overreacting DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

but bill really might be fallin off man… the decision making has been piss poor…even going back to the last couple brady years…

Back
Top Bottom