OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

still can’t get over bill putting patricia as OC with no experience :lol: :lol:

bill still the goat…and i thought you was just overreacting DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

but bill really might be fallin off man… the decision making has been piss poor…even going back to the last couple brady years…

his ego is at the heart of it, tbh. he's obviously a great coaching mind and all that. but his ego has him doing a lot of stupid ****. bill obrien would not be OC even now if it weren't for Kraft finally stepping in

if i have to go off last year, gimme Danny. did much more with less. but it's a "not yet" v "no"

i'd take both over Wentz, though

Played in less games, almost the same passing TDs, one less win and did it without an offensive coordinator. Interesting.

Played in less games, almost the same passing TDs, one less win and did it without an offensive coordinator. Interesting.

we ignoring the rushing TDs, playoff appearance, etc etc?

but that's why i said i need to see Mac with BoB. if he gets back on track i think it's clear. but he hasn't really done anything yet. and very interested to see what he gets on the market if he performs this year

The list was excellent before the Crabtree inclusion

*edit* Crabtree does have like the most famous catch in college football history so I’m not gonna joke on Pickens too hard

Last edited:
Got my one and only fantasy draft in a couple hours. Excited to stare at my roster for the next month like

IMG_0383.gif

I wonder if he meant Crabtree like back at Texas Tech Crabtree. Even then this isn’t justified lol.

I wonder if he meant Crabtree like back at Texas Tech Crabtree. Even then this isn’t justified lol.

yea if you doing college WRs and you use that to throw pdub in there or like Tavon Austin, I’d get it

but there isnt a reason for me to get Crabtree

Dude was born in 2001. He barely even saw Moss and CJ...definitely not Rice. You can tell those are his defaults. Julio the greatest he's really seen and Crabtree is probably someone he tried to emulate as a kid for whatever reasons.

Dude was born in 2001. He barely even saw Moss and CJ...definitely not Rice. You can tell those are his defaults. Julio the greatest he's really seen and Crabtree is probably someone he tried to emulate as a kid for whatever reasons.
Literally just googled my man’s age and was about to post the same thing lol.

He was like 6 when the TT catch happened.

I still want to know what Crabtree 40 was back then. I remember him skipping out on it at the draft.

yea that don’t justify crabtree.. I could see if Crabtree was a TE with his numbers and pushing context, like terrible QBs

dude shoulda included AJ if anything, got 3 times the 1000 yard seasons

but the man is a pro.. Coaches woulda showed him film of these guys

I got pick No. 9 out of 10. Should I take Mahomes with my second pick or hope he's there for my Round 3 selection? I know it's too high, but until I saw my pick I've been swearing to myself that I'm going to make sure I get him this year.

Was Tim Tebow called a dual threat QB? I don’t think you can be out here throwing less than 200 yards and zero pass TDs in multiple games in a season and being labeled a dual threat QB.

Every week defensive players said the goal is to make him beat you with his arm.

But hey, America loves a mediocre white guy. If black QBs got the same amount of excuses and sympathy, white QBs would be extinct.

There it is....now I know exactly who this guy is......hahahah back from the grave and predictably crying that he has to witness Daniel Jones for at LEAST 2 more seasons hahahah.....by the way i'm still waiting for your proof that giants had 18th ranked Oline in 2022....you stated it as fact which was a 100% lie........comical - SO Many lies from you here - its legit insane

race? why is it always about race with you???? oh thats right you cried that mara only drafted jones over hawkins because of color......you cried that Daniel Jones is josh rosen but because mara is in love with DJ that is only reason he is still in the league....keep crying but stop watching....please??

now you're saying unsigned wentz is better QB for this team than DJ

every QB is better than DJ in the NFL - got it dude - just please find another team to ride with.....go with your boy Murray who is about to lose his QB job after signing a big contract.....or go with your boy Carr who got his coach back.....or lamar WHO has always had a better D than DJ, better LINE than DJ better TE than DJ and better production from RBs.....YET couldnt finish 2 seasons in a row post MVP.....dont recall another MVP doing that(DJ is injury prone right? whats your opinion of lamar???)....you got a million QBs that you ride with

yea probably too many words here for you

again - YOU are one of a kind - and you know how I mean that - enjoy seeing a lot more #8 jerseys out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom