OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

I got pick No. 9 out of 10. Should I take Mahomes with my second pick or hope he's there for my Round 3 selection? I know it's too high, but until I saw my pick I've been swearing to myself that I'm going to make sure I get him this year.

why you drafting a QB that high?

with all the running QBs now, don’t get why you wouldn’t wait for say the 4th.. and then take a flyer on Richardson with the colts and bank again on those rushing yards coming up as he develops

i been wanting to join a legit dynasty league but the last couple i've joined have fizzled with unserious folks :lol:

IATT IATT I know when I see Mahomes on a team's roster I'm playing it scares the hell out of me, and I want to have that on my team :lol: ... and I'm confident in my ability to pick RBs/WRs well later on. I could wait for my Round 3 pick but my guess is he goes earlier... that'd be like Pick 29.

Plus Mahomes just turned 27 in June. This might be his best year of his career upcoming, while he still has his legs. **** it, I'm doing it :lol:

obviously Mahomes will still be greatest but I don’t see mahomes throwing say 50 TDs next season

and not that he won’t be great, cause he obviously will be.. but I think chiefs are in that do enough mode plus they don’t have the horses for that on a week to week basis

but you have dudes like hurts, lamar and fields who you know will get you the rushing stats and tds on top of the passing stats.. also mentioned Richardson above who could be running a ton

I got pick No. 9 out of 10. Should I take Mahomes with my second pick or hope he's there for my Round 3 selection? I know it's too high, but until I saw my pick I've been swearing to myself that I'm going to make sure I get him this year.

If Kelce is still there … take him. Then spam wrs

10 team league… should be a plethora of good picks available …

we ignoring the rushing TDs, playoff appearance, etc etc?

but that's why i said i need to see Mac with BoB. if he gets back on track i think it's clear. but he hasn't really done anything yet. and very interested to see what he gets on the market if he performs this year

for some dudes its clear rushing TDs for white QBs dont count......interesting/odd

top 7 in QBR A&N&D 16th in the NFL in Passing TDs and rushing TDs - Oline ranked below 20th EVERYwhere(NO WHERE TOP 1 8 - Receiving weapons among worst in the League TE/WRS - AND first year in this system

Go look at josh allens stats before they got diggs ALMOST the exact same stats as DJ last year

oh and DJ turnovers Per GAME down every single season from previous

OH - lets add this, lamar jackson has never thrown for more passing yards in a season than Daniel Jones did in 2022 - why that fact? I just like to throw out facts rather than lie unlike clowns in the streets....

but keep lying out there.....dude looks at DJs rushing stats and oh he gets that because Ds dare him to pass.....but that logic doesnt work for lamar hahahahahaha

Logic DOESNT work for some people - they live in fairy tale fantasy clown world

this aint the disney channel

Last edited:
Kelce turns 34 in October... are we anticipating the drop off could be as early as this year? He'd still be very good of course, but a drop off?

Kelce turns 34 in October... are we anticipating the drop off could be as early as this year? He'd still be very good of course, but a drop off?

there are only a handful of TEs that are worth it.. I just caught the 10 team league part

you should be gucci at QB.. as was mentioned you need to be stacked at WRs, assuming you use a flex you’ll be using 3 regularly

dont reach before you need to.. if you miss those handful of RBs and/or TEs, might as well jsut wait and not pass on a legit WR.. and don’t be the first guy on a QB in a 10 team league, just try sneak in gettting one of the runners.. unless it’s like round 6th and no one has taken a QB

I wish yall used this same energy every time dudes like Lamar get knocked out the playoffs but I digress
Thank you for saying this, because that’s one thing he has said consistently about Lamar in this thread but it’s not ok for the QB for his team.

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 6.49.59 PM.png

IT'S BEEN DONE

Hurts went like 5 picks after, then Josh Allen a pick later

forgot about josh Allen

what was the order of finish from the QBs, last year?

wasnt fields 1st because of his rushing yards?

Thank you for saying this, because that’s one thing he has said consistently about Lamar in this thread but it’s not ok for the QB for his team.

Like I said, he’s the Dame Lillard of the NFL in here. Amazing during the season and early exits in the playoffs but he’s bulletproof unlike other stars because “no help”.

This is my team so far through six picks

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 7.17.18 PM.png

FLEX left. Gonna just stack RBs and WRs from here on out

Fields just went. 56th.

Fields just went. 56th.

5th round is great value.. man had over 1100 rushing yards last year

with the added weapons and assuming around 800-900 rushing yards, he shoild be near the top for that position in fantasy

Back
Top Bottom