OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

E6FCD985-312C-48E5-9D0D-8268AFBCD703.gif

Browns on MNF reminds me of the early 90s for some reason.

Bout time the Vikes signed Risner. Their hesitation despite the need is concerning though. Hopefully hes rejuvenated and can be an upgrade.

We could’ve lost to the packers but the panthers game nah wasn’t really stressed in that one. Was close for a time but never felt like we was gonna lose to me.

And the retooled defense is better. How much better I dunno but better than garbage it was.
Meh if youngfella doesn’t make those big turnovers. Falcons don’t beat panthers….Jessie Bates won that game and nobody else. All good tho… y’all 2-0 it is what it is.

We will smack the falcons when they come to Charlotte

Maybe the entire NFC North losing yesterday convinced Minnesota they might actually have something to play for this season, so they finally pulled the trigger.

Players are exaggerating injuries to gain leverage on the same contracts that they lost leverage on because

Of injury and availablity concerns?

Is the NFL serious?

Last edited:
Players are exaggerating inquires to gain leverage on the same contracts that they lost leverage on because

Of injury and availablity concerns?

Is the NFL serious?
League moving smooth brained as hell :lol:

The guys playing the position with the shortest average career length are faking injury to get more money while constantly losing out on that same money due to injury...

wind-blowing.gif

Didn’t have the NFC South being competitive this year with every team starting new QB’s but 2 undefeated and the saints on the brink of making it 3. Carolina doesn’t need this game but losing a home opener and dropping to 0-2 isn’t a good look especially with the #1 pick.

Can't say I expected him to play as well as he has so far tbh.

Doing so without a run game or his best weapons has been objectively very impressive.

Doing so without a run game or his best weapons has been objectively very impressive.

We’ll see where they land at the end of the season. The division seems pretty balanced, looks like a race to 9 or 10 wins for the north. Losing to the falcons looks a lil funny considering Ridder played not so good that game.

He seems pretty efficient. Haven't watched much of him yet though. I don't think he's anything special, but if you can move the chains and not turn it over, that's good as gold to coaches.

Back
Top Bottom