OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

We finally have a quality backup QB, I know Year 2 with us but he’s probably well advanced on the offense by now. **** the Sean Mannion days. :lol:

Is it the Vikings or Seahawks broadcast on the NFL network? I know others are local so can’t watch

Speaking of NBC has always been Channel 11 for me, it’s crazy your 5 is not ABC like mine, because that stuff is tattooed on my brain :lol:

Speaking of NBC has always been Channel 11 for me, it’s crazy your 5 is not ABC like mine, because that stuff is tattooed on my brain :lol:

It's different just about everywhere. It's always an adjustment when I'm in Minnesota. :lol:

I know when I’ve gone to Florida I’m confused, and Mexico you’re lucky to even get two of the big networks. Addison yo with the adjustment.

ABC 4 over here cuz

nate_robinson.gif

I'm not even listening and going back and forth to the grill but Mike B and Mike Rob in the booth. Didn't catch who's play by play

It was a female. I guess I could look it up.. :lol:

Edit: Kate Scott?

Get Raible out there...he probably likes the extended vacay...don't blame him.

Back
Top Bottom