OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

ESPN making some moves to increase viewership

IMG_0111.jpeg

dacomeup dacomeup response is due mostly to the byke and forth he had with B Sox B Sox earlier where the latter said the Ravens were the class of the AFC North and the Bengals' AFCCG and Super Bowl appearance would've been the Ravens' if not Bengals taking their spot.
His team couldn’t do it, so he pops off when somebody else does :lol:

Not mad at it though. Ravens **** the bed today. Had plenty of chances.

His team couldn’t do it, so he pops off when somebody else does :lol:

Not mad at it though. Ravens **** the bed today. Had plenty of chances.
I’ve never seen somebody brag so much about a Week 2 win before :lol:. The Ravens haven’t been as impressive as you’re selling. We’ll see where it ends up.

I’ve never seen somebody brag so much about a Week 2 win before :lol:. The Ravens haven’t been as impressive as you’re selling. We’ll see where it ends up.
What is all this bragging you speak of :lol:

All I said this off-season was that the Ravens were a better team than the Bengals, you laughed at it, then I laughed back at you when the Ravens beat the Bengals, as they should’ve.

Not really any deeper than that. Would you like to put up some bread on who has a better record?

What is all this bragging you speak of :lol:

All I said this off-season was that the Ravens were a better team than the Bengals, you laughed at it, then I laughed back at you when the Ravens beat the Bengals, as they should’ve.

Not really any deeper than that. Would you like to put up some bread on who has a better record?
My QB playing on one leg for an injury that he’ll literally only recover from by taking time off and you’re asking me do I want to bet? :lol:

All around weird flexing.

Is Max Crosby underrated? I feel like he should be respected more but playing for raiders probably doesn’t help him

Back
Top Bottom