OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

With Caleb, Maye, Sanders, Penix, Nix, Van **** I'm ready to open the 2024 NFL Draft thread already.

Not sure why the Cards won today, but possible they nudged Chicago into having Two Top Five picks, Cards could still have two Top Ten picks.

F61VgwAXQAAVhj-.jpg

My QB playing on one leg for an injury that he’ll literally only recover from by taking time off and you’re asking me do I want to bet? :lol:

All around weird flexing.
I mean you’re the one that quoted me and caught feelings because I said it was a little different than getting to play against Tyler Huntley and receivers that aren’t even in the league.

With all due respect, the weirdo behavior is coming from you sir :lol:

I mean you’re the one that quoted me and caught feelings because I said it was a little different than getting to play against Tyler Huntley and receivers that aren’t even in the league.

With all due respect, the weirdo behavior is coming from you sir :lol:
Zero feelings caught. I said the Ravens weren’t that impressive after squeaking out the first two wins, then came back to check in after you called them the class of the AFC North. Now you telling me to bet on a hobbled QB? :lol:

Edelman and Welker rollin over in they graves at the lack of targets for Renfrow. Never in my life would i imagine a white receiver getting no play in the patriots offense.

Anytime the steelers bring a receiver in motion during their single back formation, it’s a run. Every. Single. Time

The entire league knows it, and they wonder why they can’t run the damn ball. Fire Matt Canada tonight

Zero feelings caught. I said the Ravens weren’t that impressive after squeaking out the first two wins, then came back to check in after you called them the class of the AFC North. Now you telling me to bet on a hobbled QB? :lol:
I was simply proposing. Ravens got like 9 starters out with injuries right now :lol: :smh:

Still Team No Excuses though.

Back
Top Bottom