OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Nah this is sickening

20230814_125952.jpg

Hope he cleans them out :smh: :smh:

That scene, whether real or not, where Sandra Bullock’s character goes to the neighborhood where Oher lived and bragged about being an NRA member now makes sense.

277B1482-1CF5-41B9-B98F-2EB165125D0B.jpeg

wow, Zack got lucky. He really didn't have a leg to stand on I thought.

All about players getting money but in cases like his, with 2 years left on the deal, I figured you gotta at least play this year out and then talk.

Smart decision by the Cowboys.

the Malik Cunningham hype cart if off and running (cart vs train because it's not out of control or anything nor should it be) which i'm happy about.

The good ole Disney effect on true stories :smh:

Same with remember the titans and any other sports movie they put out

bumping links for the survivor and pick em groups:

Kinda love that out of all the Lincoln Riley coached QB's, Hurts has ended up as the most successful pro :lol::pimp:

Was not the consensus expectation at all but he's busted his *** off to get to where he's at rn. He's becoming one of the faces of the league

Love to see IT.

Even as the QB of division rival rooting for Hurts to continue flourishing and building his career.

"This marks the second time they have extended McMillan for a year after he landed on IR."

"This marks the second time they have extended McMillan for a year after he landed on IR."

thor-ragnarok-loki.gif

Want to see the base salary and how realistic the ‘up to $8.6M’ is.

Dudes just didn’t want to go to most of training camp, I’d bet these deals were worked out three weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom