OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

...Panthers have Bryce Young.....and don't own their pick next draft....and Bears taking Caleb...
Fair, didn’t know they didn’t have their pick, but that being said the Caleblina Panthers would make Raleigh an upcoming Nashville.

Bryce literally might be too short, I’ve never believed in that but they never throw downfield. Even though I like how he will probably play as a veteran, that could be 3-4 years.

Fair, didn’t know they didn’t have their pick, but that being said the Caleblina Panthers would make Raleigh an upcoming Nashville.

Bryce literally might be too short, I’ve never believed in that but they never throw downfield. Even though I like how he will probably play as a veteran, that could be 3-4 years.

Don’t they play in Charlotte?

And not sure if you knew the Bears own the Panthers pick , actually.

The Giants O line is really bad but most of the league has struggle and injured lines already, so it’s up to the QB and team to figure it out

They not the only ones with that issue

And a lot of QBs and offenses looking like *** cause of it. I’m not saying Jones is amazing and blame free. But I can’t remember seeing an OL leak like that. 11 sacks?!? Did they finish at 12? :lol:

Them dudes quit after he threw that dumbass pick six :lol:

Now that we're four weeks into the season, it's time to bring back...

The OFFICIAL NT NFL Head Coach Hot Seat™

The Hottest of Seats:

Matt Eberflus (Bears) - The Bears are the worst team in the NFL.
Sean Payton (Broncos) - Beating the Bears doesn't count. They let Justin Fields look like an All-World QB.
Brian Daboll (Giants) - The Giants have a win and are just as bad as the Bears and Broncos.

The Rest:
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - Will the broke boy Mark Davis finally pull the plug?
Robert Saleh (Jets) - He's probably safe as long as Throw Rogan says he is.
Kevin O'Connell (Vikings) - You are what your record says you are.
Jonathan Gannon (Cardinals) - Thanks for beating the Cowboys in Week 3.
Frank Reich (Panthers) - If he didn't have a rookie QB, he would be higher.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - He will never get fired, but he will stay on this list anyway. :lol:

how did you bring Raleigh into this. Lol.

Now that we're four weeks into the season, it's time to bring back...

The OFFICIAL NT NFL Head Coach Hot Seat™

The Hottest of Seats:

Matt Eberflus (Bears) - The Bears are the worst team in the NFL.
Sean Payton (Broncos) - Beating the Bears doesn't count. They let Justin Fields look like an All-World QB.
Brian Daboll (Giants) - The Giants have a win and are just as bad as the Bears and Broncos.

The Rest:
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - Will the broke boy Mark Davis finally pull the plug?
Robert Saleh (Jets) - He's probably safe as long as Throw Rogan says he is.
Kevin O'Connell (Vikings) - You are what your record says you are.
Jonathan Gannon (Cardinals) - Thanks for beating the Cowboys in Week 3.
Frank Reich (Panthers) - If he didn't have a rookie QB, he would be higher.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - He will never get fired, but he will stay on this list anyway. :lol:

Zac Taylor belong under "The Rest"...there is no time to be wasted with that team and they can't afford a step this far back

11ywcz.jpg

We sure Kraft won't fire Bill? Bill traded Jimmy G for a bag of chips out of spite, he wanted to push Brady out like 2 years too early, the coordinator circus last year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom