OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Pretty neat story but I'm still surprised ESPN let him go during that round of cuts, he was definitely one of the better analysts on their roster and provided really good insight whenever he was on-air.

Hope to eventually see him on another network.

David pollack is the guy I’m still amazed they got rid of

Just got extended to 2026 and the QB is on one leg. I’m not even a Zac Taylor guy but that’s not fair.

hey man, i was just told that the QB has to "deal with it" when the OL just gave up 11 sacks in one (1) national football league game. your coach don't stand a chance even when his QB got no arms!

nah it's early on Zac. but if this keeps up, that seat warming. i wouldn't put him under the hot seat section though

Last edited:
Why are you laughing at me and apologizing to me?

wink.gif

Now that we're four weeks into the season, it's time to bring back...

The OFFICIAL NT NFL Head Coach Hot Seat™

The Hottest of Seats:

Matt Eberflus (Bears) - The Bears are the worst team in the NFL.
Sean Payton (Broncos) - Beating the Bears doesn't count. They let Justin Fields look like an All-World QB.
Brian Daboll (Giants) - The Giants have a win and are just as bad as the Bears and Broncos.

The Rest:
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - Will the broke boy Mark Davis finally pull the plug?
Robert Saleh (Jets) - He's probably safe as long as Throw Rogan says he is.
Kevin O'Connell (Vikings) - You are what your record says you are.
Jonathan Gannon (Cardinals) - Thanks for beating the Cowboys in Week 3.
Frank Reich (Panthers) - If he didn't have a rookie QB, he would be higher.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - He will never get fired, but he will stay on this list anyway. :lol:

No chance Daboll is on the hot seat. The GM and HC inherited the QB and rumors were Daboll didn’t want him. I can see a coordinator being fired.

Where’s Staley? Staley, Eberflus and McDaniels need to go.

If saban leaves bama THEN I’m curious as hell what daboll would do because I assume they’ll call

How Puka made it beyond the 2nd rd is beyond me. The tape was right there.

Snead :pimp:

Just got extended to 2026 and the QB is on one leg. I’m not even a Zac Taylor guy but that’s not fair.

I agree with the Taylor sentiment…he’s safe…

But you can’t use the injury argument man… I’ve seen dudes play with worse and still get criticized…

Sit ur as down if your that hurt…

If ur out there in Sunday, putting it on tape, then ima judge you…

Josh Allen played hurt last year…and his reputation took a hit for his play…it just comes with the territory…

I assume saban would retire in this scenario

so the well paying bama job would open, which daboll has ties to

going assume they wouldn’t go after dabo given how things have gone for him since NIL

My bad I read that the other way around.

I assume saban would retire in this scenario

so the well paying bama job would open, which daboll has ties to

going assume they wouldn’t go after dabo given how things have gone for him since NIL

Ehh… Daboll did 1 season at Bama… he’s an NFL guy

Ehh… Daboll did 1 season at Bama… he’s an NFL guy

I know.. just saying he has ties and the job is extremely well paying.. plus saban is in his 70s and looking stressed out every week, plus made a ton of money and pretty much secured his legacy

also doubt it’d be dabo now.. and hard to see smart leaving uga

Back
Top Bottom