OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

11ywcz.jpg

great, Bill goofed and now the kid's gonna terrorize the NFCW for the next decade :smh:

We sure Kraft won't fire Bill? Bill traded Jimmy G for a bag of chips out of spite, he wanted to push Brady out like 2 years too early, the coordinator circus last year. :lol:

i mean never say never :lol:

but as much as bill been ******* up my universe the last few years, he's earned the right to step away on his own. besides, not like firing him midyear gonna save this season. we already have the next guy with the team supposedly in Mayo so might as well let Mayo do it right with a full offseason when the time comes

Puka dealt with terrible QBs his whole college career please dont wish further ill upon him

We sure Kraft won't fire Bill? Bill traded Jimmy G for a bag of chips out of spite, he wanted to push Brady out like 2 years too early, the coordinator circus last year. :lol:
Kraft is 82 I think he just rides with him till the end imo

At best maybe pats fans can hope for is they strip Bill’s GM duties and give it to someone else but that might be a pipe dream as well.

Zac Taylor belong under "The Rest"...there is no time to be wasted with that team and they can't afford a step this far back
Just got extended to 2026 and the QB is on one leg. I’m not even a Zac Taylor guy but that’s not fair.

The very few times the o-line held up, Daniel was already running downfield scared. He hesitated on quite a few throws where he had options available.

Aside from that, o-line has been trash since Eli’s last season and that’s with multiple GMs doing the drafting. It’s perplexing.

Saquan should feel vindicated in his stance to an extent.

The very few times the o-line held up, Daniel was already running downfield scared. He hesitated on quite a few throws where he had options available.

Aside from that, o-line has been trash since Eli’s last season and that’s with multiple GMs doing the drafting. It’s perplexing.

Saquan should feel vindicated in his stance to an extent.
Reminded me of how David Carr was here for the Texans after a few years. Gun-shy expecting to get hit.

is there any good New York/New Jersey team currently?

this mainly for the hockey watchers

Back
Top Bottom