OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

hey man, i was just told that the QB has to "deal with it" when the OL just gave up 11 sacks in one (1) national football league game. your coach don't stand a chance even when his QB got no arms!

nah it's early on Zac. but if this keeps up, that seat warming. i wouldn't put him under the hot seat section though
I’m just saying from a Mike Brown perspective, his seat is freezing. Mike Brown doesn’t really fire coaches, and def not even thinking about firing Zac at this point. Y’all don’t remember how long it took for him to get rid of Marvin? Still never technically fired him.

I agree with the Taylor sentiment…he’s safe…

But you can’t use the injury argument man… I’ve seen dudes play with worse and still get criticized…

Sit ur as down if your that hurt…

If ur out there in Sunday, putting it on tape, then ima judge you…

Josh Allen played hurt last year…and his reputation took a hit for his play…it just comes with the territory…
I mean sure. Who said he’s above criticism? I’m of the opinion that they should just sit him and let him heal. Joe wants to be out there and you’re not going to stop that dude from playing.

Josh Allen has the same issues throughout his career. His reputation is what it is for far more than just last year. He’s going to make amazing plays and he’s going to turn the ball over stupidly. He is what he is. Don’t think that’s really comparable to Joe and what we’re seeing out there.

I’m just saying from a Mike Brown perspective, his seat is freezing. Mike Brown doesn’t really fire coaches, and def not even thinking about firing Zac at this point. Y’all don’t remember how long it took for him to get rid of Marvin? Still never technically fired him.

aint dude notoriously cheap?

that‘s same dude who didn’t hire a bunch of scouts and didn’t spend money elsewhere like every other teams does?

aint dude notoriously cheap?

that‘s same dude who didn’t hire a bunch of scouts and didn’t spend money elsewhere like every other teams does?
Notoriously cheap. I’ve always thought the scouting thing is a bit overblown since tons of teams have huge scouting departments and suck :lol:. The Bengals have been pretty good at drafting for a decade plus.

But yea, cheap in a ton of other ways but Mike is getting old and the kids are running more of the day to day to and modernizing things a bit more. He’s not a cash rich owner and this is basically a family business from the beginning of things, so they’re forced to operate differently.

Notoriously cheap. I’ve always thought the scouting thing is a bit overblown since tons of teams have huge scouting departments and suck :lol:. The Bengals have been pretty good at drafting for a decade plus.

But yea, cheap in a ton of other ways but Mike is getting old and the kids are running more of the day to day to and modernizing things a bit more. He’s not a cash rich owner and this is basically a family business from the beginning of things, so they’re forced to operate differently.

you can outsource that stuff pretty much now

but you need your in house guys to do the homework on off the field stuff and find out what’s true and what’s not true.. locker room stuff.. but you also should be paying analytics guys to make your coaches jobs easier on a number of perspectives

but given that each of these franchises are worth multiple billions of dollars, might as well try to get as much of an advantage as possible

Someone pleaseeeeee photoshop Daniel Jones face/helmet over plies for me :lol: :lol:

7CE91DEE-7834-4DEA-8C83-FE7BDC9BB84A.gif

I mean sure. Who said he’s above criticism? I’m of the opinion that they should just sit him and let him heal. Joe wants to be out there and you’re not going to stop that dude from playing.

Josh Allen has the same issues throughout his career. His reputation is what it is for far more than just last year. He’s going to make amazing plays and he’s going to turn the ball over stupidly. He is what he is. Don’t think that’s really comparable to Joe and what we’re seeing out there.

How isn’t it comparable??

You’re implying it’s his choice to play…so he’s going to get criticized for the bad play..
Tony romo played with a punctured lung and broken ribs…didn’t stop the criticism…

If ur on the field, your going to get judged…

He’s being treated with kid gloves imo…

Herbert was hurt last year and his reputation took a hit…

I can go on and on.. no other qb gets the injury excuse if they suit up…

If ur injury causes you to be worse than Zach Wilson than sit, go in ir…

If u insist on playing you will be judged like everybody else…

I ain’t grading on a curve cause the bengals front office a mess…

Daniel Jones according to the numbers is an elite running quarterback

Its time for him to get the same amount of designed run plays as Lamar does

This is how they can replace a big percentage of Saquon’s production while he’s out
1696351825858.png

almost a 4 sacks a game average and gave up 11 last night. That's more alarming than them being on tv.

Still don't understand the Giant's reasoning for declining Danny's 5th year option. They could've had him on a reasonable 1-yr prove it deal this season. At worst he flames out and you cut bait. At best you only paid 22mil to make sure he was the guy before signing him to a new deal.

Back
Top Bottom