OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

IMG_0529.gif
Niners and Eagles don’t get overly excited or anything but here is the North Dakota St starting quarterback this year

IMG_0523.jpeg

No no NO put that phone down, no put your picks away PUT that phone down!!

1692382124218.gif

Every real Vikings fan knew that team wasn't getting far with that defense last year yet the casuals still take the lazy route by blaming Kirk :lol:

once more…dak and kurt are both fine qbs…

there’s just levels to this, and there’s a big gap between the top 3 qbs, compared to 8-12 ranked qbs like kirk and dak… as there should be…

you just need alot more things to go your way to win it all…need some luck, some scheduling breaks, good team health….etc…

Every real Vikings fan knew that team wasn't getting far with that defense last year yet the casuals still take the lazy route by blaming Kirk :lol:

Not blaming Cousins for that loss. Had a good game, I think it’s just time for change. He’s a good QB, not great. He’s probably in that 8-12 range. Also think he’s severely overpaid. Paid him all that money and never even reached an NFCCG. Spread that money out.

Before anyone cries about my post, I had the Giants winning that playoff game cause I knew that Vikings defense was the worst in football at that moment.

Idk what to expect from the Vikes this year if I'm being honest. The logical part of me says they take the division again this year pretty easily but some of the moves or should I say lack of moves, says they might be doing a soft rebuild.

Was expecting some better moves to bulk up the trenches. Offense should be great again though barring any significant injuries.

Betting on preseason games is next level gambling degeneracy. You can’t wait a few weeks until the games actually matter.

1692390371065.jpeg

Black excellence, opulence, decadence.
Now I need them to win and spin the narrative. As of today folks of a certain pigment say that black QB’s have a ceiling than doesn’t equate to super bowls. I really wish Cam didn’t get washed by the Bronco’s he was the last one to get close in a while. No disrespect to Mahomes but he’s not black black, same with Russ.

Bryce looks awful.

That roughing the passer call. We’re already in midseason form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom