OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Awful take ^^^
Lamar has been one of if not THE most scrutinized QB since he entered the league
She's just a Cowboys fan trying to create content

Sports twitter is a sick place
mjlol (1) (1).png

She's just a Cowboys fan trying to create content

Sports twitter is a sick place
mjlol (1) (1).png

I could not care less about the actual point, but I understand the sentiment low key

Through Russ in there too. Bro wifed an R&B princess, but we don't look at them like a Lamar, Hurts, or Vick.

RG3 too. We really could get a running list going :lol:

Lamar got unfairly scrutinized with the whole being a WR trash throughout his career.

On the flip side Lamar is also bulletproof every time they get eliminated in the playoffs because “he doesn’t have help”

Let them other star QBs get bounced early that many times and the bullets would be flying

Mans is the NFLs Dame Lillard

Vikings stuff:

-Kickoff in 15 minutes, hosting Tennessee. They had the best run defense in the league last year, but obviously neither team’s starters are really playing. Will still be a challenge for our run game with that depth.

-No Addison tonight, in concussion protocol out of precaution but O’Connell said he’d be back this Monday at practice

-Undrafted FA LB Ivan Pace Jr., from Cincinnati, is buzzing as a STARTER on the Vikings defense. People have underrated him because he’s short, but apparently he has a shot to start/buzz of that.

-Ty Chandler looking to solidify No. 2

-Jalen Reagor trying to make the team

-2022 1st Rd. Pick Lewis Cine needs to play big because he’s been underwhelming both preseasons

-Greg Joseph better convert on all of his kicks

seen all i need from Rhamondre this preseason

Mac def looks more comfortable and in command. we'll see if that actually translates to good play

glad to see we letting Mac chuck it again. last year was miserable to watch. now if he'd just hit one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom