OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Nice *** throw Tyrod. Big throw and stayed in and got crushed.

Dre Kirkpatrick’s son, Dre Kirkpatrick Jr., just committed to Bama. Didn’t know Sr. was 16 and pregnant. :lol:

I like most of your teams except for mine

IMG_0540.gif

Titans. I know we suck and I know Tannehill suck but that’s besides the point, what is Dak doing great at?
I’m a default titans fan because I was an oilers fan

Tannehill is a Texas boy and was a wide receiver so he has overachieved as a quarterback

Dak is doing great grasping the new offense and being a great team leader

Looking forward to another great season

This is sad.

Saints tight end Jimmy Graham arrested after medical episode, team believes he may have experienced a seizure

New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham was arrested in Southern California on Friday night after experiencing a medical episode, the team announced Saturday.
Graham was arrested after exhibiting erratic behavior, per TMZ. After being evaluated by a doctor, the Saints believe Graham experienced a seizure. Graham was released from the hospital Saturday morning and is already back with the Saints.

The Saints released a statement Saturday, which read:

"New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham experienced a medical episode last evening, which resulted in him becoming disoriented. He was taken into custody by local authorities and transported to a local hospital for evaluation for what Dr. John Amoss believes to be a likely seizure and spent the night under medical supervision and testing. Amoss met Graham at the hospital and is overseeing his care at this time. He was released this morning and is with the team as they continue preparations for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers."

Graham was reportedly arrested after police received a call about a suspicious person exhibiting erratic behavior. Officers discovered Graham wandering the streets. Police attempted to arrest Graham, who allegedly resisted.

Graham was reportedly arrested for "suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and resisting, delaying and obstructing a police officer," per TMZ. Both are misdemeanors.
The Saints will play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. It's unclear if Graham will take part in that game.

Whats New Orleans got goin on. I cant believe they even signed him for anything other then a 1 day retirement

Back
Top Bottom