OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

bears, colts, cardinals, raiders

Not so fast, my friend...
Farva Super Troopers GIFs | Tenor

Smh

Bruh that screen grab is hilarious:lol: :lol:lol

Taco Charlton 2.0. We keep reaching (no pun intended) with these Michigan d-lineman

@T0INE just went to Bahamar for dinner

Saw shaq, it is startling how big that dude is

Also saw SVP, had zero clue he was tall

ive always said prime shaq is the most dominant nba player ever. lakers should of won 5 in a row.

ive always said prime shaq is the most dominant nba player ever. lakers should of won 5 in a row.

easily shaq is like cam, most physically gifted players I have ever seen

you give those dudes the want that was clearly there with other guys and lawd what could have been possible

just think of all the things cam did and this dude never learned how to properly throw a football

broncos have had some good moments. some welp moments. still dont know what we will get but im ready. see yall in february at the superbowl :nthat:

easily shaq is like cam, most physically gifted players I have ever seen

you give those dudes the want that was clearly there with other guys and lawd what could have been possible

just think of all the things cam did and this dude never learned how to properly throw a football

The thing is, dudes like Cam build those habits as youth and Amateurs. Coaches at those levels want to win! So if it means 6’5” 210lb high school Cam running, and not really working on mechanics, so be it.

Can really should’ve took it upon himself to be a passer. Look at late Vick. Vick always had a cannon but they don’t realize that the bottom line, you have to be a passer. That’s the bottom line.

I fear this for Lamar. Bruh you’re elite now because you’re in your physical prime, but what happens when you can’t run anymore?

Randall Cunningham, Josh Allen, Russell Wilson figured it out.

Even Staubach to a degree.

But IMO, Randall Cunningham and Josh Allen are the prototype. Randall doesn’t get hurt in 1990, Philly wins the chip.

We having hurricanes and earthquakes and they still aint cancel the charger game, crazy

I dont know why I'm not making a bigger deal out of it because Cali doesn't get hurricanes like that. Add in the earthquake and the wildfires in Washington and the west coast is going thru it. Wildfires nothing new here though, but I blame Larry Scott.

Those Mazi Smith clips :rofl: :smh:

Dude is from my hometown, so it was dope to see him go first round even though he played for scUM (And now the Cowboys :sick:)

I dont know why I'm not making a bigger deal out of it because Cali doesn't get hurricanes like that. Add in the earthquake and the wildfires in Washington and the west coast is going thru it. Wildfires nothing new here though, but I blame Larry Scott.
Weird that seeing this is normal now up here every summer

SmartSelect_20230820_153221_Chrome.jpg

not only did the Chargers change OCs for the 3rd time in 3 seasons, they decided on Kellen Moore.

long live Dean Spanos! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom