OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Shaq is crazy big… pause

jalen-ramsey.jpg

man i’m DIRT TIRED and the cowboys game still ain’t started…

sigh…i enjoyed that break of going to bed early after the finals and before football…

back to late nights, groggy mornings and red bulls…smh…

washed szn….

T0INE T0INE just went to Bahamar for dinner

Saw shaq, it is startling how big that dude is

Also saw SVP, had zero clue he was tall

Yeah SEENT pic of Shaq over here again.

And SVP is a legit 6'6'' or 6'7"

He be towering of the rest of the SC people in those This is Sportscenter commercials/

Yeah SEENT pic of Shaq over here again.

And SVP is a legit 6'6'' or 6'7"

He be towering of the rest of the SC people in those This is Sportscenter commercials/

yea had to double take when I was leaving after seeing the bald head and glasses

but was sitting down in carna when shaq and his crew came through and dude was just towering over everyone.. First of them really tall dudes that don’t look like a twig

man i’m DIRT TIRED and the cowboys game still ain’t started…

sigh…i enjoyed that break of going to bed early after the finals and before football…

back to late nights, groggy mornings and red bulls…smh…

washed szn….

Just play “I think they like me” every morning

And the blue Juneberry Red Bull is hittin

The Vikings secondary depth is hoping for zero injuries to an already terrible unit

It’s scary to think Malik Willis will be our QB should something happen to Tannehill

Is there a worse QB room in the league?

It’s scary to think Malik Willis will be our QB should something happen to Tannehill

Is there a worse QB room in the league?
I’ve been monitoring Levis this week cause they’re in town but you down on him? He hasn’t done **** this week cause of the injury

I’ve been monitoring Levis this week cause they’re in town but you down on him? He hasn’t done **** this week cause of the injury

I wasn’t high on him coming outta college to begin with but he was a “value pick”. From what I’ve read he’s third string and can’t even beat Willis out for the backup job.

I just wish we could get a good QB man

Back
Top Bottom